Notices

Radiant Red DC with Moto Metal 951's?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 12:38 PM   #1
jvand678 is on a distinguished road
jvand678's Tacoma Gallery
Radiant Red DC with Moto Metal 951's?

Hey everybody,

I'm tired of the rig looking so stock and "cute" and I've finally figured out which model wheels I'm going to get for the taco. I'm looking at the 18" Moto Metal 951's. I've found a couple of pics floating around of of them in black on the DC Radiant Red. Does anyone have them in chrome on their Radiant Red?

Here's the pics I've got already of the black.

Also, new topic.....I put on about 650 miles a week on my pickup and I know these don't usually exist but I'd love a tire that looked aggressive, had a great ride, and wasn't so heavy it killed my mileage.

Here are the ones I'm looking at so far in a 285/60 r18 (yes I plan on some new coilovers and leaves to raise er up): Nitto Terra Grappler, Cooper Zeon, or just settle on looks and go with my trustworthy Michelin ltx
Attached Thumbnails
Radiant Red DC with Moto Metal 951's?-motometal-951b.jpg  
Old 10-13-2008, 01:44 PM   #3
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Instructor: AAAB/Bravo Co 1-210 AVN REGT/128th AVN BDE (Provisional)
Name: Ryan Mathis
Location: Lives: Newport News, VA(soon to be Ft. Carson)/Home: Leesburg, GA
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
those are the wheels im lookin at gettin on my 2006 Rad Red
Old 10-13-2008, 02:41 PM   #5
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
here you go.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...r/8853/cat/500
Old 10-15-2008, 10:05 AM   #6
sooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nicesooner02r1 is just really nice
sooner02r1's Tacoma Gallery
Motometal 951s are probably the most played out wheel for trucks in the whole world. But red and black is a great combo. There are LOTS of good looking black wheels available.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:36 AM   #7
jvand678 is on a distinguished road
jvand678's Tacoma Gallery
Played out...

Great, so since it's such a "played out" wheel, surely somebody has some pics of the Radiant Red DC Tacoma with a set of chrome 951's on it I could look at.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:39 PM   #8
BarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant futureBarefootBandit has a brilliant future

BarefootBandit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvand678 View Post
Hey everybody,

I'm tired of the rig looking so stock and "cute" and I've finally figured out which model wheels I'm going to get for the taco. I'm looking at the 18" Moto Metal 951's. I've found a couple of pics floating around of of them in black on the DC Radiant Red. Does anyone have them in chrome on their Radiant Red?

Here's the pics I've got already of the black.

Also, new topic.....I put on about 650 miles a week on my pickup and I know these don't usually exist but I'd love a tire that looked aggressive, had a great ride, and wasn't so heavy it killed my mileage.

Here are the ones I'm looking at so far in a 285/60 r18 (yes I plan on some new coilovers and leaves to raise er up): Nitto Terra Grappler, Cooper Zeon, or just settle on looks and go with my trustworthy Michelin ltx
Where can I see more of this exact truck?