Notices

New Rims and Tires!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
JBlood9 has a spectacular aura aboutJBlood9 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jordan
JBlood9's Tacoma Gallery
New Rims and Tires!

Found a good deal on some used rims and tires that I couldnt pass up. $300 for 4 Tacoma rims and 4 275/70/16 BFG T/A KO.
Before.

After.

Old 06-25-2011, 08:53 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 06-25-2011, 09:02 PM   #3
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Way better. Looks nice!
Old 06-26-2011, 01:56 PM   #5
JBlood9's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. Tires are a little worn, but can't pass that up at 300. Hopefully my lift will go on in the next 2 weeks (if i can make up my mind on how i want to do it).
Old 06-26-2011, 02:52 PM   #6
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Looks great man, the steelies w/245s just look terrible. I did the very same thing. Pulled the steelies, bought a used set of 16" OR rims on and added some Hankook Dynapros. Night and day - I don't even really want a lift now they look so good - fill the wheel well perfectly.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:42 AM   #7
RRFLEDRN is on a distinguished road

Name: Robbie
RRFLEDRN's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man! I'm getting ready to do the same thing!
Old 06-27-2011, 01:31 PM   #8
JBlood9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
Looks great man, the steelies w/245s just look terrible. I did the very same thing. Pulled the steelies, bought a used set of 16" OR rims on and added some Hankook Dynapros. Night and day - I don't even really want a lift now they look so good - fill the wheel well perfectly.
Once you throw on the new set, you can really tell the difference. Just the pictures i posted are like you said, night and day. They do look really good though without the life. It fills it as much as possible without trimming etc. I'm still gonna get the lift just for the ground clearance. I need a little extra for hunting and fishing stuff.

RRFLEDRN: Its is def. worth it man. I was sketching on spending the money because i could use it for so much, but i am beyond happy.
Old 06-27-2011, 01:37 PM   #9
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good
Old 06-27-2011, 01:38 PM   #10
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal