Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Pro Comp 1028 for $75 @ 4WP.com

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2011, 02:56 AM   #1
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Pro Comp 1028 for $75 @ 4WP.com

Edit: these will not fit tacomas, the hub bore is too small

Not sure if this is a fluke or not, but they are listed at $75 bucks a pop with an additional 10% discount at checkout.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Xt...n=PXA1028-6838

Part Number: PXA1028-6838
16x8, 6 on 5.5 Bolt Pattern
Backspace = 4.5 in.
Max Load = 2200lbs
Finish = Polished
Hub Centric = No
Offset = 0mm
Old 06-28-2011, 01:22 PM   #2
ARMED INFIDEL
TACOMA TODD is on a distinguished road

Army: Military Police
Name: Todd
TACOMA TODD's Tacoma Gallery
wheels

Just hammered a set for me tacoma gettem before they are gone use google checkout and save another $20.00
Old 06-28-2011, 01:37 PM   #3
The Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant future
Name: James
The Big O's Tacoma Gallery
I've been looking into getting a new set of rims I hate the stock ones! Just to make sure before I get them, if I keep my stock tires and put them on these rims I wont have any problems, right?
Old 06-28-2011, 01:47 PM   #4
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
thats a great deal
Old 06-28-2011, 01:49 PM   #5
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
they do not fit our truck they are for chevys bore hub, you look at the item numbers for pro comps if it ends in 38 and not 83 they will not fit our trucks, I ordered a set and then they called and explained

4wheel parts said they are blowing out these wheels cause they are for 92-99 chevys or something kinda sucks =(
Old 06-28-2011, 01:50 PM   #6
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a killer deal, but how much is shipping?
Old 06-28-2011, 01:51 PM   #7
The Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant futureThe Big O has a brilliant future
That sucks I was just really excited to get these
Old 06-28-2011, 01:52 PM   #8
Free shipping
Old 06-28-2011, 01:55 PM   #9
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Those are cheaper then what I paid for my crappy steelies from Wheelers! Wish I had the extra cash, I'd cop a set.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:55 PM   #10
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big O View Post
That sucks I was just really excited to get these
ya its a bummer i know
Old 06-28-2011, 01:56 PM   #11
The ones that end in 83... $216 each

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Xt...n=PXA1028-6883
Old 06-28-2011, 02:03 PM   #13
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Should update first to post to reflect the fact they don't fit tacomas...
Old 06-28-2011, 02:04 PM   #14
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-28-2011, 02:07 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
Why wouldnt they fit?

Edit: Nevermind lol
Old 06-28-2011, 02:08 PM   #16

The bore is for chevys which is much smaller than ours therefore the wheel will not sit correctly on our trucks
Old 06-28-2011, 02:16 PM   #17
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
Done
Old 06-29-2011, 06:22 AM   #18
ARMED INFIDEL
TACOMA TODD is on a distinguished road

Army: Military Police
Name: Todd
TACOMA TODD's Tacoma Gallery
wheels

I have a gen 1 but if they dont fit I will sell em on craigslist and make a hundred or so on them. Double check on those for size My old colorado had a huge bore and Ive seen the old chevy rallies on yotas. And if all else fails you can have the bore redone at a machine shop. Just my 2 cents....
Old 06-29-2011, 10:49 AM   #19

I would rather just save my money to buy the correct wheels but hey to each their own good luck bud
Old 06-29-2011, 10:58 AM   #20
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
Couldn't you just run a small non hubcrentric spacer ? Then they would fit