Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Gonna rattle can my '11 FJ/4R wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna rattle can my '11 FJ/4R wheels

bought some duplicolor satin black wheel paint... gonna knock it out while theyre still mounted with tires... gonna tape them off, not too worried, getting them powder coated later, just dont like the silver on my truck now... should I do anything before I paint? maybe some self etching primer? little sand paper? green scuff pad? dont want to work too hard, but want a decent job... to hold up to pressure washers, wheeling, etc... you know?

thanks!

tips and tricks would be appreciated... ive painted before, pretty good at it, but always looking to improve my jobs!

Adamo
Attached Thumbnails
Gonna rattle can my '11 FJ/4R wheels-img_1697.jpg  
Old 06-28-2011, 02:56 AM   #2
Master Jedi Member I am...
chad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chad
chad68's Tacoma Gallery
God I'm so sick of black or chrome wheels. One would think those were the only two colors options on the planet for wheel colors.

They look good the way they are.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:00 AM   #3
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
i feel ya man... but with this truck, black wheels is the best option, the silver doesnt go with it at all...

ive had gold wheels, bronze, red, black, silver, white, i think thats about it, minus wheels strips, haha... i dont go with "the flow" or the norm by any means, but in this situation, my wheels need to match the truck they roll with.
Adamo