Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Nitto Terra Grappler PSI Questions

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
MenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud of

Name: Eric
MenaceAllen's Tacoma Gallery
Nitto Terra Grappler PSI Questions

I just got some new wheels and want to make sure I am running the correct amount of tire pressure. I have Nitto Terra Grappler's All Terrain's 275/70/R18 Load Range E Tire. It says that the Max PSI is 80lbs.

I currently have them at 35 PSI for daily driving around town and highway. Is this enough? It looks like the fronts are buldging out a little at the bottom.

If you have these tires, what PSI are you running?

Thanks in advance!
Old 06-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #2
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
This is even a sticky man!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...uld-i-run.html
Old 06-28-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
MenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud ofMenaceAllen has much to be proud of

Name: Eric
MenaceAllen's Tacoma Gallery
DAMMIT!!!! How did I not see this. Thanks and FAIL!