Rims where?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2011, 09:18 PM   #1
nathanscot is on a distinguished road
Army: Squad Leader B CO 1-32 IN
Name: Nate
nathanscot's Tacoma Gallery
Rims where?

Well, I bought the Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs 265/75/16. Now I need rims to match. I appreciate all the help so far from you guys from this site. This should be all I need to know until I can get my truck where I want it. I just need to know some good site's for off road/light truck rims. Google sucks for results.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:19 PM   #3
nathanscot is on a distinguished road
Army: Squad Leader B CO 1-32 IN
Name: Nate
nathanscot's Tacoma Gallery
thanks a lot man I appreciate it. I forgot about that site. Also, would you recommend steel or aluminum?
Old 06-30-2011, 09:00 AM   #4
ERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedERIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
ERIC's Tacoma Gallery
depends on why you are buying wheels. But most go with aluminum. Steel are cheaper but aluminum will look nicer and be a little stronger.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:23 PM   #6
Rolltider29 is on a distinguished road
Rolltider29's Tacoma Gallery
GO TO VISIONWHEEL.COM AND CHECK OUT THE VTEC OFFROAD WHEEL LINE. I WORK FOR VISION WHEEL AND WE OFFER SOME SICK WHEELS. I CAN FIND YOU A DEALER IN YOUR AREA IF YOU FIND A SET YOU LIKE. JUST LET ME KNOW.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:10 PM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIC View Post
Is it just me or does Rolltider29 seem likes hes trying to sell wheels to us?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sea...archid=3111039
Surely he wouldn't be trying to do that.....
Old 07-02-2011, 12:20 PM   #10
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
If you are into serious offroading in rocks then steel is a good idea. They can be hammered back into shape, where as alloys just break.