1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Another will they fit?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by mcdufws, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Oct 15, 2008 at 8:21 PM
    mcdufws

mcdufws [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma 4x4 SR5
    two tone seat covers, Husky liners, 20% tint front windows, bilstein 5100's front, 18x9 XD monsters w/ 275/65 Wrangler Duratracs, sockmonkey decals, in channel visors, black bull bar w/ hella 500's. Custom head ache rack, black tail lights, painted grill, mesh grillcraft w/ "TOYOTA". BHLM to come....
    I have tsb with front 5100's, will 18x9 +18 offset 5.75 back spacing fit with no additional lifting?

2. Oct 15, 2008 at 8:22 PM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    i think that would be too much backspacing...but i'd let someone else confirm. i think u'd be hitting UCA's. if ur buying them from a reputable store i'd do a test fit w/ tires on them before i spend the money

3. Oct 15, 2008 at 8:27 PM
    mcdufws

mcdufws [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma 4x4 SR5
    two tone seat covers, Husky liners, 20% tint front windows, bilstein 5100's front, 18x9 XD monsters w/ 275/65 Wrangler Duratracs, sockmonkey decals, in channel visors, black bull bar w/ hella 500's. Custom head ache rack, black tail lights, painted grill, mesh grillcraft w/ "TOYOTA". BHLM to come....
    Yea thats what I was thinking but not quite sure.... The problem is I have the rims with -12 backspacing right now the guy at the tire shop said it needs to be lifter because -12 will have them sticking out too far unless put little low profile tires... which I'm not doing.. so its lift it or send them back and get +18 offset if they will fit

4. Oct 15, 2008 at 8:27 PM
    bvalistic

bvalistic Well-Known Member

Member:
    long beach ca
    Vehicle:
    trd sport
    yes it will fit :)...i have 275/65/18 nitto terra tires...that is the max you can go...can't do 285's .it will hit uca...my truck is not even lifted but going the same setup as you have(billys and tsb)...look at my gallery:)

Products Discussed in

To Top