Looking for a good all around tire

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY is on a distinguished road

Navy: CHIEF PETTY OFFICER
Name: Darryl
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a good all around tire

Whats everyones ideas on these tires...FALKEN Wildpeak A/T...good...bad ????
Old 07-10-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I've owned 2 pairs of falken tires (not truck tires though), and they were both garbage. One set only lasted 16k miles.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:19 PM   #4
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY is on a distinguished road

Navy: CHIEF PETTY OFFICER
Name: Darryl
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY's Tacoma Gallery
On the BFG...love them also...was looking to get something else this go around..had them on my ranger. Hows everyone feel about the NITTOS
Old 07-10-2011, 02:36 PM   #5
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
i would say pick up some super swamper boggers
Old 07-10-2011, 02:37 PM   #6
Sheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shedSheppymach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
Can't complain about my Revo 2's smooth on the road & haven't got stuck in the woods yet.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:22 AM   #7
DonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to beholdDonL is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Boatswain's Mate
Name: Don
DonL's Tacoma Gallery
Hankook Dynapros ATm
Old 07-11-2011, 10:31 AM   #8
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I've had my Nitto Terra Grapplers for 71k and still going. I've taken them offroading: rocks, sand, snow and they've held up great.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:34 AM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Love my BFG A/Ts.
X38403727937263993 doesn't get any better than that
Old 07-11-2011, 10:36 AM   #10
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLINOISTACOMAGUY View Post
On the BFG...love them also...was looking to get something else this go around..had them on my ranger. Hows everyone feel about the NITTOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Love my BFG A/Ts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
X38403727937263993 doesn't get any better than that
I had a set go 70k once...................and only once.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:36 AM   #11
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
BF Goodrich KM2s.............................................. ..
Old 07-11-2011, 10:37 AM   #12
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
firestone destiantion's AT is a good tire.

all iv'e had on my taco they came with it.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:37 AM   #13
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
nitto trail grapplers here and i love them so far. i'm coming off of a set of duratracs as well which was also a very good tire. i had bfg's for years and they did well but i did have problems balancing them after a certain point though i remember them being at around 20 or 25 k and having major issues with balancing other than that which i'm pretty sure was an isolated incident they where great as well.

the pld saying goes if it aint broke don't fix it.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:43 AM   #14
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
nitto trail grapplers here and i love them so far. i'm coming off of a set of duratracs as well which was also a very good tire. i had bfg's for years and they did well but i did have problems balancing them after a certain point though i remember them being at around 20 or 25 k and having major issues with balancing other than that which i'm pretty sure was an isolated incident they where great as well.

the pld saying goes if it aint broke don't fix it.
That's good to know. That's going to be my next set.