1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need Ideas on Wheels!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by TonkaToyTaco, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Jul 10, 2011 at 12:44 PM
    TonkaToyTaco

TonkaToyTaco [OP] Hope you can run faster than 965 FPS

Member:
    First Name:
    Louie
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma TRD DCLB 4X4
    Fox 2.0 Coilovers cranked up with JBA UCA, Rear OME 2" leaf pack with Ride Rite air bags, SCS Steath 6 matte black rims wrapped in 285/75/17 Cooper ST MAXX, Blacked out emblems, Debaged tailgate, Tinted windows (5% in rear, 5% up front and 40% on windsheild), Retro color matched HID headlights with Amber Halo, Projector LED Foglight, Custom LED Taillight and 3rd brake light, T-Rex 2 eyelids color matched, Fog light anytime MOD, All LED interior and exterior ligths, Volant CAI With forced Ram, JET throttle body spacer, Aero Turbine SS Muffler, Aero Turbine SS 4inch tip dumped after axel, URD MAF Calibrator, LED bed lights, 4X4 light mod, Satoshi Grill with matching scoop and lower Valance, 20" LED bar and 2 LED Pods behind Satoshi, Diff breather mod, Sea Blu secondary fuse box with 100A breaker, Outlaw Train Horns with dual Air Compressors and 5 Gal tank, Ultraguage, Andre Devil Horns, Pedal Commander
    I have a charcoal 2011 DCLB Tacoma trying to go with the blacked out theme. I want a good wheel that is black and wont rust. Any ideas????????? Any pics would be great to.

2. Jul 10, 2011 at 1:16 PM
    Yamaha Dave

Yamaha Dave Well-Known Member

Member:
    I just pulled up 498 threads on wheels and according to the Search engine above it took .10 seconds. Just a thought... :pccoffee:

[​IMG]

3. Jul 10, 2011 at 4:37 PM
    Iakopa84

Iakopa84 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner TRD Off-Road
    Aries Grille Guard, PIAA 520 xtreme ATP lights, K&N high-flow intake, 2.5" velocity front leveling kit
    ^this

4. Jul 10, 2011 at 7:06 PM
    TonkaToyTaco

TonkaToyTaco [OP] Hope you can run faster than 965 FPS

Member:
    First Name:
    Louie
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma TRD DCLB 4X4
    Fox 2.0 Coilovers cranked up with JBA UCA, Rear OME 2" leaf pack with Ride Rite air bags, SCS Steath 6 matte black rims wrapped in 285/75/17 Cooper ST MAXX, Blacked out emblems, Debaged tailgate, Tinted windows (5% in rear, 5% up front and 40% on windsheild), Retro color matched HID headlights with Amber Halo, Projector LED Foglight, Custom LED Taillight and 3rd brake light, T-Rex 2 eyelids color matched, Fog light anytime MOD, All LED interior and exterior ligths, Volant CAI With forced Ram, JET throttle body spacer, Aero Turbine SS Muffler, Aero Turbine SS 4inch tip dumped after axel, URD MAF Calibrator, LED bed lights, 4X4 light mod, Satoshi Grill with matching scoop and lower Valance, 20" LED bar and 2 LED Pods behind Satoshi, Diff breather mod, Sea Blu secondary fuse box with 100A breaker, Outlaw Train Horns with dual Air Compressors and 5 Gal tank, Ultraguage, Andre Devil Horns, Pedal Commander
    I realize that But I wanted to see what anyone thought due to what I wanna do and the color of my truck. Not every other color out there

5. Jul 10, 2011 at 8:35 PM
    BMOC

BMOC Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paden
    Phoenix, AZ
    black wheel that won't rust...
    hmmm

Products Discussed in

To Top