Old 10-16-2008, 02:20 PM   #1
Rookie Member
BGreene will become famous soon enoughBGreene will become famous soon enough

Name: Brandon
BGreene's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BGreene
Painting Steelies

Hey guys,
I've decided to hold off on buying new wheels and decide to keep my steel ones and paint them black. Does anyone know what paint would be the best to paint them or have any suggestions for me.

I want to say I've seen a DIY thread on it, but couldn't find it again
Old 10-16-2008, 02:24 PM   #2
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
duplicolor makes a good wheel paint, theres also a step by step video on their site
Old 10-16-2008, 02:32 PM   #3
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
yeh, i second duplicolor. And remember, prep is everything!