LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Please help me choose!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 09:38 PM   #1
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
Please help me choose!

Im about to wrap my new stock 17 inch trd wheels in some new rubber. I have narrowed it down to 4 choices but I would love some feedback from the TW.

In no particular order and all 265/70/17;

1. Yokohama Geolander AT/S
2. Falken Rocky Mountain
3. Nitto Terra Grappler AT
4. Hankook DynaPro ATM RF10

I dont do much 4 wheelin. Mostly city driving but I do get out once a month for a dirtbike/camping trip.

All input is appreciated
Old 07-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #2
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Well although I have no first hand experience with any of these tires, out of the 4 I'd probably go with the Yokahomas since their made in Japan while all the others are made in either Korea or Taiwan.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:55 AM   #3
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
I go Hankook hands down...
Old 07-11-2011, 11:32 AM   #5
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
So I am more than likely going with the nittos or the hankooks. I could use some real world data to help me choose
Old 07-11-2011, 06:56 PM   #6
bolson is a name known to allbolson is a name known to allbolson is a name known to allbolson is a name known to allbolson is a name known to allbolson is a name known to all

bolson's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/survey....jsp?type=ORAT

Try this link, some not included