Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Shoes on Speedway Blue?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2008, 05:43 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Shoes on Speedway Blue?

What kind of rims are you running on your speedway blue tacoma? Pictures please
Old 10-16-2008, 07:51 PM   #2
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Check my pics link

Beefy 33's rock an aggressive look, and do not compromise to much gas mileage...
Old 10-16-2008, 08:17 PM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I believe he wanted pics!!!!

No worries, I got you covered.

Sorry, I like mud.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:22 PM   #4
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No prob, just figured we could learn how to use that option that was created via the little camera on the side menu rather than clutter up all the post with the same pics.. But yeah All Tacos look sweet with somewhat a 285 and up size tire.. Just be prepared to lift to about 3" and do some trimming. Good luck on your search.
Old 10-17-2008, 04:52 AM   #5
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
No prob, just figured we could learn how to use that option that was created via the little camera on the side menu rather than clutter up all the post with the same pics.. But yeah All Tacos look sweet with somewhat a 285 and up size tire.. Just be prepared to lift to about 3" and do some trimming. Good luck on your search.
I was thinking about running 275/70/17's. Would I need to do any trimming if I got the 5100's and set them at 2.5"? And what do you need by trimming? What would you trim?
Old 10-18-2008, 05:07 PM   #6
Enjoying my addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
I was thinking about running 275/70/17's. Would I need to do any trimming if I got the 5100's and set them at 2.5"? And what do you need by trimming? What would you trim?
You should be ok w/that set up. I had to remove front mud flaps and trim a bunch of plastic up front.

My advice is run it, then test it out @ full steer left and right, and @ full squat during L/R steer. Any rubbing = Start trimming.

I had my son assist me on spotting the contact points, and corrected the prob areas with a pr of sheet metal snips.