Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

ATX CHAMBERS

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2011, 11:55 PM   #1
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
ATX CHAMBERS

Hey all, I did a search both on here and on other sites, are they still making/selling the ATX Chambers? I tried tire rack, they list them but I cant select them. Also seen that some people have fitment problems having to do with some hub centric issue? Does anyone have more info?
Old 07-12-2011, 04:47 AM   #2
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I believe they're discontinued. Too bad. They were a great looking wheel.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:44 AM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Hey all, I did a search both on here and on other sites, are they still making/selling the ATX Chambers? I tried tire rack, they list them but I cant select them. Also seen that some people have fitment problems having to do with some hub centric issue? Does anyone have more info?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
I believe they're discontinued. Too bad. They were a great looking wheel.
I think Lex is right, that they are discontinued. The hub problems you are talking about is from people buying the Chevy version of the wheels, which only had a 78 mm hub bore. Taco hubs are 106 mm.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:53 PM   #4
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Thats a shame, I REALLY like these rims. One of the few ones I actually do. I was even going to do them that bronze color like the green SEMA toyota.

I have seen a few set of silver ATX Chamber PRO rims that look to have beadlocks (or fake beadlocks) but they are running $300+ a rim and ATX dosent seem to have any info on their website about them.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:37 AM   #5
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
what size you need? i know a guy that works for the manufacturer and they have 5 left in 17x9's for the blacks....are you interested?

PS. 16's and 18's they only have 2 of each left so im guessing that wouldnt be an option
Old 07-13-2011, 10:38 AM   #6
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I got some before they were discontinued!
Old 07-13-2011, 07:08 PM   #7
I am looking for 16's
Old 07-13-2011, 09:31 PM   #8
So I called ATX directly and they did say the Chambers have been discontinued. So because of that I went looking at other rims. I came across these:
http://www.procompusa.com/productlis...10&ptid=100073

or these

http://www.procompusa.com/productlis...10&ptid=100073
Old 07-14-2011, 06:25 AM   #9
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, ill see if i can squeeze you in the Pro Comp group buy that just went on. I'll PM you the prices we had on those particular wheels.
Old 07-16-2011, 06:17 PM   #10
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
Did somebody say Pro Comp group buy? I must have missed that one.
Old 07-16-2011, 06:22 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone has (1) 16x8 Teflon Chamber for sale holler at me
Old 07-16-2011, 06:28 PM   #12
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
If anyone has (1) 16x8 Teflon Chamber for sale holler at me
Scott I saw in another chamber thread recently that someone knows a guy who works at American racing and he had two rims left, even though they were discontinued.
Old 07-16-2011, 06:29 PM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Scott I saw in another chamber thread recently that someone knows a guy who works at American racing and he had two rims left, even though they were discontinued.
That was my thread and I got to him too late
Old 07-16-2011, 06:31 PM   #14
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
That was my thread and I got to him too late
Damn. sorry bud
Old 08-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #15
PTreck is on a distinguished road
PTreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mescalero View Post
what size you need? i know a guy that works for the manufacturer and they have 5 left in 17x9's for the blacks....are you interested?

PS. 16's and 18's they only have 2 of each left so im guessing that wouldnt be an option
Do you know if the 17x9's are still available. I need 4 of them. And are these the ones with the hubs bored out to 106mm? These are pretty much the only rims I like, well other than the FJ black rims...Thanks