1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

KMC Diesels Black or Chrome anyone?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Jims11TRD, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Jul 12, 2011 at 5:15 AM
    Jims11TRD

Jims11TRD [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Ocala, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Sport 4x4
    Black UWS Toolbox, Front winshield tinted 35% and two fron windows 20% and 20 % sunstrip, dealer installed grey leather
    Hello to everyone! A little back round on me this is my 2nd tacoma my first was a 98 std cab 4x4 5 speed 4cyl. I needed more room at the time so I bought my 06 f350 built it and then I had my son 3 months ago and the big lifted truck was not practical. Back to toyota, there was no other choice for me so I got exactly what I wanted my truck is a 2011 white trd sport 4x4 long bed. So far I have just put a uws black toolbox and tinted the two front windows 20% and the entire front windshield 35% with a 20% sunstrip. I also has toyota put leather in it before i picked it up. This site is great! I have figured out the lift and steps I am getting but I have not seen any diesels on anyones tacoma on this site yet. Is there a reason or something? Any pics would be great and any info. Thanks guys i look forward to usuing this site a lot and i am located in central florida and my name is Jim.

Products Discussed in

To Top