Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Will these wheels fit? What tires fit these rims?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2011, 07:11 AM   #1
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
Will these wheels fit? What tires fit these rims?

http://www.pitstopwheels.com/search-...prod_1043.html

HELP ME KPT
Old 07-12-2011, 07:16 AM   #2
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
absolutely. I just ordered some for my 1st gen.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:18 AM   #3
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Those are fucking nasty looking, but you enjoy.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:18 AM   #4
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
oh i get it never mind!
Old 07-12-2011, 09:37 AM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedToy View Post
DON'T WORRY I AM HERE NOW.

THOSE WILL WORK FINE, EVEN WITH NO LIFT AS LONG YOU USE 32" TIRES. JUST BUY SOME 265/10/30's.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:43 AM   #7
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Damn all I could find on tire rack are 315/20/30's. You might need to trim since they are 37's. Good price too, only $4400.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSe...=1&RunFlat=All
Old 07-12-2011, 09:45 AM   #8
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Damn all I could find on tire rack are 315/20/30's. You might need to trim since they are 37's. Good price too, only $4400.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSe...=1&RunFlat=All
My neighbors, cousins, friend, said he could mount 315/25/30's without trimming. I think he is right and you are wrong.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:47 AM   #9
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My neighbors, cousins, friend, said he could mount 315/25/30's without trimming. I think he is right and you are wrong.
Don't over 37's, you don't want it to look ridiculous now....
Old 07-12-2011, 09:50 AM   #11
BRT

I shall officially deem the Wheel & Tires section, worse than the 2nd Gen section. I am +rep'ing you KPT for answering the same questions, over and over and over and over... again.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:54 AM   #12
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I shall officially deem the Wheel & Tires section, worse than the 2nd Gen section. I am +rep'ing you KPT for answering the same questions, over and over and over and over... again.
Wheels and repetition are two of my passions
Old 07-12-2011, 09:54 AM   #13
BRT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9z9s0oCPpM

This is how you know you have too much money and nothing to do with it.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:00 AM   #14
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Your question was actually a big thrill for me because I actually had use the TW tire size calculator. Surprisingly I don't have 30" rim tire sizes committed to memory yet.