Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Revolver or Moto Metals?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2008, 08:52 PM   #1
silvertaco408 is on a distinguished road
silvertaco408's Tacoma Gallery
Revolver or Moto Metals?

So I would like to get some new tires wheels and a lift. Lately ive been looking into some wheels and I think ive narrowed it down to 2. Which ones do you like better?
or the Moto Metal's
Old 10-16-2008, 08:54 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Moto Metals.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:55 PM   #3
It's TACO time!
DFPTaco has a spectacular aura aboutDFPTaco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
DFPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertaco408 View Post
So I would like to get some new tires wheels and a lift. Lately ive been looking into some wheels and I think ive narrowed it down to 2. Which ones do you like better?
or the Moto Metal's
if your truck is silver, I say go with the revolvers fo sho... SIck
Old 10-16-2008, 09:11 PM   #5
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Moto metals are common go with something different in the revolvers.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:12 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Right about that revolvers would lookd sweet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Moto metals are common go with something different in the revolvers.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:23 PM   #9
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ tires definately look better with a bad ass rim.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:39 PM   #10
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Go with the Revolver. Those things are sick.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:10 PM   #11
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Neither... especially not the moto's everyone has them there played out IMO... go with something not many have like what I am running.

Old 10-16-2008, 11:12 PM   #13
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Raceline Renegade 6 Black

They come with chrome center caps but I am running without them looks better.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:47 PM   #14
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Raceline Renegade 6 Black

They come with chrome center caps but I am running without them looks better.
yeah, i've always liked my renegade 6's!
I'd probably get the revolvers out of the 2 mentioned though
Old 10-16-2008, 11:54 PM   #15

^^ Good idea... I wouldn't go Moto's so many people have them on so many different trucks its honestly played out... I do like the moto's a lot too!! Just wish every Tom Dick and Harry didn't have them.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:12 PM   #17
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post

Maybe for an Xrunner.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:14 PM   #18
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
kmc xd line has quite a few nice looking wheels
Old 10-17-2008, 02:54 PM   #19
taco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura about

taco@you123's Tacoma Gallery
i love moto metal man, but those suck, go with the revolvers
Old 11-12-2008, 09:14 AM   #20
dude
drew-z will become famous soon enough
drew-z's Tacoma Gallery
damn the motos gettin trashed in this one...i like them just because i think they look good on my truck. but those revolvers are pretty badass!!! id go with revolvers there are a lot of trucks with motos