Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Pro comp Xtreme M/T's what do ya think?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2008, 10:13 AM   #1
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
Pro comp Xtreme M/T's what do ya think?

whats up guys, yesterday I picked up some new Pro Comp Xreme M/T they are 265/75/16...Im lovin them all ready! just wanted to share!
Attached Thumbnails
Pro comp Xtreme M/T's what do ya think?-truck-011.jpg   Pro comp Xtreme M/T's what do ya think?-truck-010.jpg   Pro comp Xtreme M/T's what do ya think?-truck-017.jpg   Pro comp Xtreme M/T's what do ya think?-truck-003.jpg  
Old 10-17-2008, 10:18 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
They definately make that truck look meaner! Nice choice of tires.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:24 AM   #4
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUVVV View Post
whats up guys, yesterday I picked up some new Pro Comp Xreme M/T they are 265/75/16...Im lovin them all ready! just wanted to share!
Is there a mileage warranty on them? For that matter, is there a mileage warranty on ANY mud terrain tire? I know the BFG doesn't...

I was planning on BFG MT, but now I'm not so sure... I had some Mickey Thompson Baja's on my Chevy, but they were really soft. Got about 15K miles out of 'em.

I've thought of Super Swamper TSLs before... I just don't want soft tires that aren't going to last for shit.

I like your ProComps though! On the list to think about.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:37 AM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good!
Old 10-17-2008, 10:37 AM   #7
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
Jason, i too was looking at the mickey thompsons but when i was talking to the guy at 4 wheel parts he said he didnt recommend them, they were having a buy 3 get 4th for free on the pro comps, they looked sweet so i went with them. and he said something about they should last for 40,000 miles...but i dont know about a warranty!?
Old 10-17-2008, 11:17 AM   #9
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Looking at the add for 4wheel parts and they dont list a warranty only on the all terrain tires so i would say no warranty.
Old 10-17-2008, 03:44 PM   #12
LARGE Member

BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
i have the bilstein 5100's adj. set at 2.5''...it sits a little less then 1/2'' higer in the front.
Old 10-17-2008, 03:52 PM   #13
taco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura about

taco@you123's Tacoma Gallery
nice pick man, i have the same tires in a 35" they're great tires
Old 10-17-2008, 04:10 PM   #14
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: John
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
Nice choice
Old 10-17-2008, 04:14 PM   #15
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Looking at the add for 4wheel parts and they dont list a warranty only on the all terrain tires so i would say no warranty.
the AT's have a 50K and the Xtreme AT has a 40K warranty. the XMT's dont have one but i've heard of people getting around 40,000 out of the them. as for the BFG MT's, i've heard of various people getting between 40 and 50K out of em, hope thats true for mine.
Only reason i didnt get the XMT's was the deal that i got on my BFG's, couldnt pass it up.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:31 PM   #16
keith1 is on a distinguished road
Army:
keith1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to keith1 Send a message via AIM to keith1
I got my Pro Comp Xtreme muds on 24 Oct. They are sweet. Handle real well on the road and make only a llite noise, actually I wish they made more, lol.
Great tires! Get 'em!
Old 10-26-2008, 07:33 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
those look awesomely aggressive and look like they will do great in the mud!!
Old 10-27-2008, 08:43 PM   #18
LARGE Member

BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for all the compliments! ive had them for about 2 weeks now and im still lovin them...this weekend im off to ocotillo wells for halloween!...that will the be second part of testing them...should be FUN!