Notices

31x10.50 Kelly Safari TSRs

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
bamatacoma88 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
bamatacoma88's Tacoma Gallery
31x10.50 Kelly Safari TSRs

I'm trying these tires out, i've heard and read alot of good about them, havn't had a good chance to try them out yet, they do have very low road noise and good traction. I would love to hear everyones input on them and pics and videos. aaahhh it wont let me download the pics right now, i'll have too later. i'll post a simple video first.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nkUsOkbHJU
Old 07-27-2011, 06:21 PM   #2
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-27-2011, 06:50 PM   #3
DeuceRooster is on a distinguished road
DeuceRooster's Tacoma Gallery
Really good looking tires. I actually hadn't seen them until about 2 days ago. Seen a Dodge Ram in a parking lot with the TSRs and they caught my eye. They look even better in person than in pics!
Old 07-27-2011, 07:21 PM   #4
bamatacoma88 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
bamatacoma88's Tacoma Gallery
hey, that red pic is mine, and my yard, how'd u do that?, i see u copied and pasted. Yeah they do look good, i havnt heard anything bad about them, i've never heard of them either till the guy i deal with told me about them after i seen the price on the KM/2s.

Attached Thumbnails
31x10.50 Kelly Safari TSRs-s6301809.jpg   31x10.50 Kelly Safari TSRs-s6301811.jpg  
Old 07-27-2011, 07:25 PM   #5
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough

Navy: EN1
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
I'll post pics when I get em on in sep. The TSR's look really aggressive and for the price you can't beat it.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:34 PM   #6
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamatacoma88 View Post
hey, that red pic is mine, and my yard, how'd u do that?, i see u copied and pasted. Yeah they do look good, i havnt heard anything bad about them, i've never heard of them either till the guy i deal with told me about them after i seen the price on the KM/2s.

Got it off your album.

See the Camera icon on the bottom portion of the Username info, click that and you can access a user's album.