LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Cooper AT3 Opinions

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2011, 06:22 AM   #21
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.off-road.com/trucks-4x4/r...ire-53156.html

Again take the reviews with a grain of salt as I cannot determine their bias but here is another "review." Granted this seems far more like a press day than an unbiased review but enjoy!
Old 08-05-2011, 06:26 AM   #22
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainFun View Post
http://www.off-road.com/trucks-4x4/r...ire-53156.html

Again take the reviews with a grain of salt as I cannot determine their bias but here is another "review." Granted this seems far more like a press day than an unbiased review but enjoy!
I think you're stalking me around the internet, I just closed that window also I was trying to find a forum where someone bought these tires because, as you mentioned, you get the impression that reviews on the link you have there is a press day (they even mention the Cooper folks being present).

Thanks for your help!
Old 08-05-2011, 06:30 AM   #23
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I think you're stalking me around the internet, I just closed that window also I was trying to find a forum where someone bought these tires because, as you mentioned, you get the impression that reviews on the link you have there is a press day (they even mention the Cooper folks being present).

Thanks for your help!
Captainfun - Will Work For Boobs!
Old 08-05-2011, 06:33 AM   #24
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Captainfun - Will Work For Boobs!
For a job well done!
Old 08-05-2011, 06:34 AM   #25

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Just put the order in for my AT3's. 265/70R17. I should be able to get them mounted up Monday afternoon!
Old 08-09-2011, 05:29 PM   #26
That Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Just put the order in for my AT3's. 265/70R17. I should be able to get them mounted up Monday afternoon!

Well its now Tuesday.... so here is the obligatory

Old 08-09-2011, 05:32 PM   #27

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well its now Tuesday.... so here is the obligatory

Almost, the shop wanted to charge me close to $500 for my 'warranty' work. So I had a calm discussion with the store manager and cut a deal so it'll be significantly cheaper but also set me back a few days. I'm thinking it'll be a Saturday install now... I'm excited though, I saw them and they look really nice!!
Old 08-09-2011, 10:35 PM   #28
cmf21 is on a distinguished road
cmf21's Tacoma Gallery
Been thinking about these for a while now. Want to see what people think before I get any. Post pictures when you get them.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:12 AM   #29

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmf21 View Post
Been thinking about these for a while now. Want to see what people think before I get any. Post pictures when you get them.
Will do, there are links to a couple other write-ups earlier in this thread. I spent a decent amount of time finding any available reviews and they seemed to be rated pretty highly. Apparently they're smoother and quieter than my current ATR's. I should have them mounted by Saturday at the latest and will get up some pictures and a review!
Old 08-14-2011, 04:31 PM   #30
J-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
J-Rob #3's Tacoma Gallery
Pics Yet?!?!
Old 08-14-2011, 04:33 PM   #31
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
boobs boobs boobs boobs
Old 08-14-2011, 06:08 PM   #32

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Rob #3 View Post
Pics Yet?!?!
Not yet, the tire place forgot to order them. Apparently they put the order in as 'pending' and didn't confirm the order with whatever warehouse they were getting them from. Not sure when they're going to be in now, the shop is supposed to call me when they're ready.
Old 08-14-2011, 06:11 PM   #33
J-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura aboutJ-Rob #3 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
J-Rob #3's Tacoma Gallery
Dang man. I was hoping to check them out before I ordered mine.
Old 08-14-2011, 06:12 PM   #34

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
boobs boobs boobs boobs
I'll get some up in the mean time to keep people interested

I just clicked the link in your sig, that's freaking nuts! I can't believe they sell that
Old 08-14-2011, 06:14 PM   #35

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Rob #3 View Post
Dang man. I was hoping to check them out before I ordered mine.
Sorry man, I was pretty pissed! They were supposed to be mounted yesterday, they said they'd expedite the shipping but if they don't get them by Monday, I won't get them installed til Saturday (Monday's their late day and the only day I can get there after work).
Old 08-15-2011, 11:07 AM   #36
FFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really niceFFRNDAN is just really nice
Name: Dan
FFRNDAN's Tacoma Gallery
I know I'm late to the game, but I had a set of Cooper Disco ATR's on my old GMC Jimmy before I traded it in for my Taco. Awesome tire for not being a true A/T tire. I didn't notice much more noise at all over the set of Cooper H/T's I had on before. and let me tell you those H/T's sucked! It saddens me to hear the ATR's are discontinued, I wanted to put another set on my Taco before winter. The stock Dunlops are horrible! I guess I'll be going with Duratracs now, as I couldn't decide between the two. Be realistic, or go for the good stuff.

Let us know how you like them!
Old 08-16-2011, 04:40 AM   #37

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFRNDAN View Post
I know I'm late to the game, but I had a set of Cooper Disco ATR's on my old GMC Jimmy before I traded it in for my Taco. Awesome tire for not being a true A/T tire. I didn't notice much more noise at all over the set of Cooper H/T's I had on before. and let me tell you those H/T's sucked! It saddens me to hear the ATR's are discontinued, I wanted to put another set on my Taco before winter. The stock Dunlops are horrible! I guess I'll be going with Duratracs now, as I couldn't decide between the two. Be realistic, or go for the good stuff.

Let us know how you like them!
Will do! I have the ATR's now and they crapped out on me. First set of Coopers I've been disappointed with but they did step up and warranty them, which is why I'm going with AT3's. I'll get pics up in a couple days hopefully!
Old 08-17-2011, 07:13 PM   #38
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting on pics!
Old 08-18-2011, 04:49 AM   #39

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Waiting on pics!
They're in!! I've got an appointment to get them installed 8:00 AM Saturday morning

Check out this thread, I couldn't find anyone running AT3's not three of us just bought them. 3 guinea pigs in one week!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...ml#post3595386
Old 08-18-2011, 05:09 AM   #40
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
I'm actually going to buy some hankooks friday, dynapro atm, those have good reviews and right now i currently run cooper ATRs which are good tires (they last forever) but I want something better and aggressive and in my budget.