Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

TPMS Sensors

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2011, 11:18 AM   #1
douggytundra will become famous soon enoughdouggytundra will become famous soon enough

douggytundra's Tacoma Gallery
TPMS Sensors

Just throwing this out there for you guys. Not sure if it is a repost but here we go. I took my wifes 4 runner to Discount Tire and had the wheels on my tacoma switched . They were able to switch the full set of rims and tires with sensors. They used a sensor recoding device to change the codes without breaking down the tires. They put it up to the side of each tire and get the codes. Then they plug it into the diagnostic port in the car and load them in. It took 35 minutes to change the tires and swap the codes. The best thing I have ever seen. The dealer still says you have to break the tires down to get the codes. They are mistaken and money hungry dicks. Hope this helps someone.....