LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Is it bad to frequently change your rims?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
ikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud of

Marines: 3rd Force Reconnaissance Company
Name: Andrew
ikillterrorists's Tacoma Gallery
Is it bad to frequently change your rims?

I have 2 sets, and whenever I get bored I like to change the look of my truck. This occurs every few months or so.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:03 PM   #2
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
If you got the money, why not. I'm broke so I gotta stay stock...
Old 08-08-2011, 01:04 PM   #3
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
not if you properly torque you lug nuts
Old 08-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #4
Sheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant future

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
Never a bad thing to swap them out. Plus it gives u a chance to check brakes, shocks, Cv joints and other things that get neglected
Old 08-08-2011, 01:08 PM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i think he means bad for the tires?

and not as long as its done right
Old 08-08-2011, 01:08 PM   #6
ikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud ofikillterrorists has much to be proud of

Marines: 3rd Force Reconnaissance Company
Name: Andrew
ikillterrorists's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I meant bad for the rims or studs or hub or something. Cool. How many lbs of torque?
Old 08-08-2011, 01:09 PM   #7
7.3L Powerstroke Care Taker
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
It will ruin your bank account. No damage to anything else as long as they lube up your beads correctly before re-installing.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:10 PM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikillterrorists View Post
Yeah I meant bad for the rims or studs or hub or something. Cool. How many lbs of torque?
85 ft-lbs