Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Dunlop Mud Rover's

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-08-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Dunlop Mud Rover's

Ive been looking around and trying to decide on which tires to get. I like the Dunlop Mud Rover's and I like the price. Does anyone have these? I want to know how good they are as in tread life and on/ off road traction. thanks
Old 08-08-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Absolute SHIT. Had them in a 265/75/16 and when I had them I thought they were great!....but when I got the Cooper ST's I realized how much of a piece of shit they were. Couldnt get them balanced, wore like shit, my current all terrains perform better in every aspect than the Dunlop's did.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:00 PM   #3
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
Absolute SHIT. Had them in a 265/75/16 and when I had them I thought they were great!....but when I got the Cooper ST's I realized how much of a piece of shit they were. Couldnt get them balanced, wore like shit, my current all terrains perform better in every aspect than the Dunlop's did.
Well thats not good to hear. How many miles did you get out of them?
Old 08-08-2011, 08:06 PM   #4
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got about 25k until I just got stupid disgusted and bought the new set. They still had about 10k miles worth of thread left
Old 08-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #6
Almost there

No problem. I see very few people running them so unfortunately i dont think you will get muxh of a review
Old 08-08-2011, 08:22 PM   #7
Nick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nick
Nick_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
they're pretty bad on the road and in sand they just want to dig

they're great in every other off road situation and do pretty well in mud