1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New wheel center cap issue

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by JTFisher, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Aug 11, 2011 at 2:41 PM
    JTFisher

JTFisher [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Goldsboro, NC
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner
    16X9 ATX Artillery Wheels, 245/70 BFG All Terrains, Spyder Black Halo LED Headlights, JDM Black Altezza Tail Lights
    I've got an 08 PreRunner that I just got new wheels on. They are 16X9 ATX Artillery wheels. The problem I'm having is I can't get my center caps on the wheels because they are the drop in kind that go in before the wheel goes on and thanks to the little circle of metal on the hubs, they won't fit around it right and pushes the wheel off just far enough that the lug nuts won't catch. Anyone had this problem before or can help at all, I'd appreciate it.

2. Aug 12, 2011 at 12:32 PM
    ERIC

ERIC Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Orange County, CA
    Vehicle:
    2002 Impulse Red TRD PreRunner SOLD
    Pioneer double din navi head unit and four 5x7 alpine speakers, westin light bar, procomp lights, head and tail lights, black billet grille, billet antienna, gibson headers and cat back exhaust, afe cold air, uni chip programmer, Bilstein 5100's, Pro comp wheels and tires, tint, blacked out emblems, innu roof rack, yakima basket, foglight mod...
    if there is a rubber ring around the center cap take it off. should work then i had the same problem

Products Discussed in

To Top