Notices

cheap place for tires?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
jordando89 is on a distinguished road

Name: jordan
jordando89's Tacoma Gallery
cheap place for tires?

where has everybody found best prices for tires? what is good AT tire i was thinking nitto terra or BFG ?
Old 08-12-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a shop around you that price matches? If they do, try tirecrawler.com or treaddepot.com. I haven't purchased from either of them but they have pretty cheap prices.
Old 08-13-2011, 05:48 AM   #3
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
discounttiredirect has good prices and free shipping. You should be able to get everything mounted and balanced for $80 or so at the dealer. I was <$600 for my set of Hankook Dynapros all in.
Old 08-13-2011, 05:53 AM   #4
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
discounttiredirect has good prices and free shipping. You should be able to get everything mounted and balanced for $80 or so at the dealer. I was <$600 for my set of Hankook Dynapros all in.
+1 for this site and +1 for you.

I have used discounttiredirect many times. Great customer service, great prices, and they price match. So you can go to tirerack.com and usually find a cheaper price... then show it to DTD.com and they match with free shipping.
Old 08-13-2011, 07:35 AM   #5
Eman5pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutEman5pt0 has a spectacular aura about
Name: E
Eman5pt0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
which dynapros did you go with ?
Old 08-13-2011, 08:08 AM   #6
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5pt0 View Post
which dynapros did you go with ?
265/75/R16 P-series.
Old 08-13-2011, 08:10 AM   #7
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
After taking a look at tirecrawler I'd say find what you want and then price match it somewhere else that has free shipping.
Old 08-13-2011, 08:25 AM   #8
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
265/75/R16 P-series.

Did you get the muds or the all terrains?
Old 08-13-2011, 08:34 AM   #9
bailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbailerc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ex-navy, IT Contractor
Name: Cody
bailerc's Tacoma Gallery
don't forget to shop around locally. i think i got my Km2's for like 925.00 installed, and they even offered to re-torque the wheel spacers after 50 miles
Old 08-14-2011, 06:20 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Did you get the muds or the all terrains?
AT - I commute 30 miles a day.