Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

********I BOUGHT A TRUCK & THE SIDEWALLS ARE DIMPLING********************************

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2011, 10:17 PM   #1
Cammo is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
Cammo's Tacoma Gallery
********I BOUGHT A TRUCK & THE SIDEWALLS ARE DIMPLING********************************

I bought a 1985 4x4 pickup 6 months ago. It has 35" BFG All Terrain tires that are pretty much new.....like 95%+...The sidewalls on one tire inparticular are starting to dimple. And another tire has one also.... will BFG cover this & replace them? What are my options?
Old 08-13-2011, 10:29 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of the dimples in question?
Old 08-13-2011, 10:30 PM   #4
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
I hear lots of asterisks in the thread title solves this issue so go check again, you should be good
Old 08-13-2011, 10:31 PM   #5
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Doubtful unless you got the receipt for the tire purchase with the truck.