Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Which Wheels on my tacoma?! - Photoshop request!

View Poll Results: Should i trade my polished pro comps and bfg's for these moto metals w/ coop tires?
Yes, go black on black like an OG. 12 75.00%
No, keep the classic silver and black going. 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2011, 10:02 AM   #1
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Which Wheels on my tacoma?! got them on now!

My Buddy recently sold his chevy to his dad with moto metal 9057 17x9's with 285 cooper tires that are pretty nice and new. His dad doesn't like the black look and would trade me for my pro comps and bfg tires that are really new. I have been looking around for black rims and finally found a straight across trade although they are definitely not my first choice of black wheels... Let me know what you think and if anyone can photo shop these wheels onto my tacoma or any black tacoma with a 3" lift that would be awesome! Thanks TW!

Old 08-15-2011, 10:13 AM   #2
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nobody awake yet?
Old 08-15-2011, 10:14 AM   #3
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Do it!
Old 08-15-2011, 10:14 AM   #4
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
i didn't vote because either way your not an OG
Old 08-15-2011, 10:17 AM   #5
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
i like your wheels right now but those black ones arent bad.

i can try and put those wheels on with ps but i need a straight on side view of your truck
Old 08-15-2011, 10:20 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
i like your wheels right now but those black ones arent bad.

i can try and put those wheels on with ps but i need a straight on side view of your truck
ok ill try and get a better pic up. hold on
Old 08-15-2011, 10:28 AM   #7

Sorry about the crappy pics i had to take two cuz i'm at work and parked next to other cars... see what you can do though, thanks!

[url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/181775/cat/500][/
Old 08-15-2011, 10:29 AM   #8
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
that works. give me a few minutes
Old 08-15-2011, 10:34 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMatt02 View Post
i didn't vote because either way your not an OG
I am an OG, son
Old 08-15-2011, 10:37 AM   #10

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
here you go man!

Old 08-15-2011, 10:42 AM   #11

[QUOTE=113tac;3582313]here you go man!

Thanks Stephen! i like them and will probably swap this weekend or the next and post pics. They are a little more black in person, im thinking of black/red'ing out my truck and might make the any silver on the rims red and the rest of my truck too.. thanks again
Old 08-15-2011, 10:47 AM   #12

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
no problem man! i think they look good too. black and red always looks good

heres a pic with them a little darker black

Old 08-15-2011, 10:50 AM   #13
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
black fosho
Old 08-15-2011, 12:28 PM   #14

does anyone on here have these on their tacoma?
Old 08-15-2011, 04:34 PM   #15
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I do like black wheels but arent a big fan of that style. But do it if thats what you want!!
Old 08-15-2011, 06:04 PM   #16
06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
06RadiantRed's Tacoma Gallery
I would say wait until you come across a set you really like. No point in "settling" for something. Especially on your Tacoma! Don't you want to look at it and say that shit looks perfect!
Old 08-15-2011, 06:21 PM   #17
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
ive seen these on a black double cab in person, and they looked awesome
Old 08-15-2011, 06:36 PM   #18
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
You should do it, they look good.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:47 AM   #19

so my friends dad ended up trading his black wheels with his other son, pissing me off - - but then i found a steal on some moto metals with tires ( pretty worn but still some miles left)

Heres some pics.

If only it was this high^ forgot it was still up on the forklift ha