Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Duratrac Prices

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2011, 10:16 AM   #21
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt79 View Post
Getting a set of 265-70-17 Duratracs (C rated) put on Friday at 4 Wheels Parts in Jacksonville, Fl for $208 a piece--mounted and balanced free.
That sounds like a winner since i have one very close to me!
Old 08-17-2011, 10:25 AM   #23
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Ah, this would have a lot to do with it also. Bigger wheel, bigger preice tag. Maybe that is a good deal then...
Not really. I paid 1050 after treadlightly net savings & after the GY discount for using their credit card 90 day same as cash at their store for 275/65/18 E load set. That was mounted and lifetime balance/rotate. Glad to be back to oem 16s on this truck. My next tire purchase 50k from now will be 265/70/16s.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:31 AM   #24
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crom View Post
Does anybody realize how much rubber has gone up in cost? Two years ago our Duratracs were about $40 cheaper per tire! Lots of oil is used in the production of rubber.
It's going to go up more... I'm expecting a solid 30% increase by year's end.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:36 AM   #25
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4Wheel Parts is getting me 4 of them, installed and balanced, out the door for something like $934 tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for the help guys!
Old 08-17-2011, 10:40 AM   #26
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, better deal!.........don't forget to make them cheaper by doing the treadlightly dot org rebate. 75.00 net gain after their 25.00 yr signup fee.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:35 PM   #27
Sounds Gooooood

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Cool, better deal!.........don't forget to make them cheaper by doing the treadlightly dot org rebate. 75.00 net gain after their 25.00 yr signup fee.
How's that work? I'm not really familiar with the process.

I just sign up for the $25, 1 year membership at Tread Lightly and then what?
Old 08-17-2011, 12:41 PM   #28
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sick 3.4 tacoma View Post
not a good deal mine came out to $780 at tires.com but prices have gone up sence. mine are 33x12.50x15
Flotation tires are always cheaper...in my experience anyway.

Fink
Old 08-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #29
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
You can't really compare 16 & 17 inch rims...tire prices aren't comparable.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:58 PM   #30
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
I thought this expired at the end of 2010
Old 08-17-2011, 01:00 PM   #31
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
How's that work? I'm not really familiar with the process.

I just sign up for the $25, 1 year membership at Tread Lightly and then what?
I believe I have the form on my computer at home... give me bout an hour and ill get it to you
Old 08-17-2011, 01:00 PM   #32
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntark03 View Post
You can't really compare 16 & 17 inch rims...tire prices aren't comparable.

Fink
Old 08-17-2011, 01:16 PM   #33
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
find a good price online and see if the guy will price match?
Old 08-17-2011, 01:24 PM   #34
Sounds Gooooood

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I believe I have the form on my computer at home... give me bout an hour and ill get it to you
Sweet dude. Thanks!

Now I gotta make sure I eek every last bit of life out of these tires tonight before I get the new ones put on tomorrow. You know what that means...
Old 08-17-2011, 08:35 PM   #36
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Don't buy them, they suck ass.
In the mud at least.
A full size diesel, locked rear had problems in the mud with them..it just had to use pure torque to go through mud..ridiculous.
Plus they wear hella fast, think he got 18k on his..epic fail.
Did alright on trails, and gravel.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:57 PM   #37
Bolt79 is on a distinguished road

Bolt79's Tacoma Gallery
One thing I forgot to mention is that I think the free mounting and balancing only applies if you are buying tires and wheels. Sorry I forgot to mention that.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:33 AM   #38
Sounds Gooooood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt79 View Post
One thing I forgot to mention is that I think the free mounting and balancing only applies if you are buying tires and wheels. Sorry I forgot to mention that.
lol, a little late but it's a good thing. I told him my buddy (you) got free mounting and balancing and that I wasn't sure if it was some sort of promo they had going. He gave it to me!
Old 08-18-2011, 06:01 AM   #39
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
OP for treadlightly just go to there site and fill out the application and pay the $25. Then you have to wait for your member number that is needed on the rebate form. Awesome deal but you might have to wait a month or so to get the rebate
Old 08-18-2011, 07:17 AM   #40
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
Don't buy them, they suck ass.
In the mud at least.
A full size diesel, locked rear had problems in the mud with them..it just had to use pure torque to go through mud..ridiculous.
Plus they wear hella fast, think he got 18k on his..epic fail.
Did alright on trails, and gravel.
I'm on my second set of duratracs. My 265/75/16's had 27k miles on them when I sold them back in february and they probably still had another 10k in them. In fact, I saw the guy I sold them to at a stoplight a few weeks ago and he was still riding on them (he commutes 100ish miles a day).

I have 15k on my current set 285/70/17 and they still have a ton of tread left.

Yeah they get a little clogged in the mud, but they're an AT tire, not a MT so naturally they aren't going to perform as well in the mud. Also keep in mind most big heavy full sized trucks have trouble in mud because they're so heavy.

They are awesome tires otherwise, I have taken mine offroad many times, driven in snow and ice on them, they're awesome there too. I commute 50 miles a day on mine.