Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Duratrac Prices

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-17-2011, 08:36 AM   #1
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Duratrac Prices

I'm looking at the Duratrac's in 265/70/17 form for my stock height 2009 TRD Sport. Others have seemed to enjoy theirs and I've also read numerous quotes saying they think they're actually fairly quiet. That's something important to me since I'm an audio guy and I prefer the sound of music (the hiiiiiiiiills are alive, with the sound of muuuuuuusic)

SO here's the deal. I have a friend that works at a Goodyear shop and he said he can get me a set of these with a lifetime rotation and balance with a roadhazard package for $1,139 out the door...that's after tax

Good deal or no? What is everyone else paying and where?
Old 08-17-2011, 08:39 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I paid 1056.00 otd for 265/75/16s load range C with road hazard and alignment(not lifetime) from Just Tires.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:40 AM   #3
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^Alignment or balancing?
Old 08-17-2011, 08:40 AM   #4
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know what mount/balance/rotation is worth there, but you should be able to pick up a set of 4 of those tires for about $800
Old 08-17-2011, 08:42 AM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
^Alignment or balancing?
Sorry. Both were done for the price.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:42 AM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Not really a good deal i just went to tire rack and added everything to the cart and it came out to 879.60 shipped.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:45 AM   #7
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
I paid $893 for (4) Duratracs 265/75/16 Load "C" with lifetime balancing, no replacement certificates. But I also got a $100 mail in rebate, so my total price after tax was $793 for the four Duratracs. Discount Tire.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:45 AM   #8
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
950 out the door in Orl., Fl.. Just called discount tire...
Old 08-17-2011, 08:45 AM   #9
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
That's not too bad at all. You can get the tires and road hazard from discounttiredirect.com to your door for $995............$884 for tires alone.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:53 AM   #10
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
And just to help someone out in the future... If you are a member of treadlightly.org (25 bux for a year) you can get a $100 off manufacturer rebate on Duratracs.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:35 AM   #11
Sounds Gooooood

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
950 out the door in Orl., Fl.. Just called discount tire...
Just called discount tire here just quoted me $1204....wtf
Old 08-17-2011, 09:36 AM   #12
Banned
I think it's because you have 17s.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:40 AM   #13
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
(the hiiiiiiiiills are alive, with the sound of muuuuuuusic)
"People never seem to get over the wise breath, but all is said and all you do is sigh..."
Old 08-17-2011, 09:41 AM   #14
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Totally different tire, but I paid $900 OTD for my Hankooks with lifetime road hazard and balancing from American Tire (same company as Discount Tire). I regret buying them though because they're mud terrains, they just looked cool at the time lol.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:45 AM   #15
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I think it's because you have 17s.
Ah, this would have a lot to do with it also. Bigger wheel, bigger preice tag. Maybe that is a good deal then...
Old 08-17-2011, 09:48 AM   #16
Banned
Get rid of the dub 17s.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:53 AM   #17
Bolt79 is on a distinguished road

Bolt79's Tacoma Gallery
Getting a set of 265-70-17 Duratracs (C rated) put on Friday at 4 Wheels Parts in Jacksonville, Fl for $208 a piece--mounted and balanced free.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:57 AM   #18
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm looking at the Duratrac's in 265/70/17 form for my stock height 2009 TRD Sport. Others have seemed to enjoy theirs and I've also read numerous quotes saying they think they're actually fairly quiet. That's something important to me since I'm an audio guy and I prefer the sound of music (the hiiiiiiiiills are alive, with the sound of muuuuuuusic)

SO here's the deal. I have a friend that works at a Goodyear shop and he said he can get me a set of these with a lifetime rotation and balance with a roadhazard package for $1,139 out the door...that's after tax

Good deal or no? What is everyone else paying and where?
I paid 960.00 installed/balanced for load range C.
I wouldn't ever pay more than 250 a tire.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:57 AM   #19
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just called discount tire here just quoted me $1204....wtf
I paid 1200ish installed for my 285/70/17 Duratracs
Old 08-17-2011, 10:02 AM   #20
sick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant future

Name: Eric
sick 3.4 tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
not a good deal mine came out to $780 at tires.com but prices have gone up sence. mine are 33x12.50x15