Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

change tire size

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2011, 10:38 AM   #1
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
change tire size

is it okay to go from my 17's to 16's? During the winter I would use the 17 inch stock wheels, and in the summer use the Bronze 16 inch TRD Wheels. Any alignment issues or anything i should be concerned about?
Old 08-22-2011, 10:39 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Nope, there are some 16's that don't fit the 2nd Gen but it sounds like you'll be fine there since they're both TRD wheels. No alignment issues by swapping the wheels/tires.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:44 AM   #3
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah baby, now I just need to get rid of these
Attached Thumbnails
change tire size-015.jpg  
Old 08-22-2011, 10:46 AM   #4
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
I really like those rims! It's a sharp looking set-up! Sorry to leave you hanging on the A/T's, Cooper ended up warrantying my tires so I didn't have to go looking for another set. What'd you get, TRD beadlocks?
Old 08-22-2011, 11:11 AM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Those are my favorite chrome rims on the entire site.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:13 AM   #7

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Those are my favorite chrome rims on the entire site.
Me too

Maybe someone in eastern MA will buy them so I can actually see them in person!
Old 08-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #8
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Got em listed for 1,200 for all. 2 months old
Old 08-22-2011, 01:58 PM   #10

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
$200 price drop in 2 hours, at this rate I'll wait til about 10:00 ish and take them off your hands

Good luck with the sale, that's a great deal for the set-up. It's like buying the tires and getting the wheels free and not having to pay for mounting and balancing!
Old 08-22-2011, 02:00 PM   #11
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Right but that is as low as I will go. Thanks for the bump
Old 08-24-2011, 09:02 AM   #12
Banned
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Come on guys these are immaculate, tires still have nobbies on them. They are going on Craigslist today, would rather sell it to a TacomaWorld Bro.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:10 AM   #13

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Might want to PM a mod and move this thread or start a new one in the Buy/Sell/Trade section. You're probably not getting much traffic here since it started as a question and just kinda turned into a 'for sale' thread. Just a thought... good luck with the sale!