xd series hoss or misfits?

View Poll Results: xd series hoss or misfit
XD series hoss 6 22.22%
XD series misfits 21 77.78%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
xd series hoss or misfits?

gota swb 06 and wanted to get ome extra opinions
Old 08-31-2011, 09:12 AM   #2
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
No pics, no vote. I ain't looking them up
Old 08-31-2011, 11:01 PM   #3
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
sorry, was having trouble loading them, new to forum, im used to my wrx forum
Old 08-31-2011, 11:29 PM   #4
EndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really nice

Name: Jason
EndlessSummer's Tacoma Gallery
First of all welcome to TW. I'll help you out.

XD Hoss wheels...Black

XD Misfit....Black
Old 08-31-2011, 11:49 PM   #5
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
I personally don't lime XD......everybody & their moms haave them
Old 09-01-2011, 12:10 AM   #6
EndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really niceEndlessSummer is just really nice

Name: Jason
EndlessSummer's Tacoma Gallery
^ This is true. I like the Mickey Thompson Sidebiters myself. Not many people have them. It's hard finding a nice wheel that not alot of people have
Old 09-01-2011, 11:11 AM   #7
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery
I said misfit just cause i think the flat black would look better
Old 09-01-2011, 11:19 AM   #8
wannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwannatoy570 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
wannatoy570's Tacoma Gallery
Im interested in the XD Hoss wheels also, i like them a lot!
Old 09-01-2011, 11:21 AM   #9
Hello, my name is Maser... and I'm an alcoholic
maser is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
maser's Tacoma Gallery
Monsters.

Old 09-01-2011, 11:30 AM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Neither.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:04 PM   #11
Beast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to all

Name: Mark
Beast's Tacoma Gallery
I vote the misfits but there on back order right now and the offset sucks on em
Old 09-01-2011, 04:30 PM   #12
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
I own the Hoss wheels and I gotta help this pole by saying that the Hoss wheels look MUCH better in person that in most pics, especially if the pic is of a dingy looking truck or if the Hoss are dirty in the pic. Also, the bigger they are, the better they look. I have the 18in Hoss (black gloss wheel on a black truck ) Save the flat black wheels for trucks that are painted anything but black! Flat black wheels just doesnt work on a shiny black truck IMO....My gloss Hoss wheels turned out perfect with my Trail grappler/black sport truck
Old 09-01-2011, 04:39 PM   #13
PC4x4 is on a distinguished road
PC4x4's Tacoma Gallery
What they said above about Everyone having them! Around here there are few if any nice trucks and seems like every other one has them. Flat black on a shiny black doesn't work though and that truck above with big wheels and Hoss looks nice. Yes the misfits back spacing precluded me from putting them on my 07. Now I'm glad I did my wheels since I have yet to see another around with them.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:30 PM   #14
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I like the misfits more kinda because of the spokes are not split. And everyone does have the hoss.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:32 PM   #15
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
niether

I like my XD Revolvers better!
Old 09-06-2011, 10:41 PM   #16
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkturbo! View Post
I own the Hoss wheels and I gotta help this pole by saying that the Hoss wheels look MUCH better in person that in most pics, especially if the pic is of a dingy looking truck or if the Hoss are dirty in the pic. Also, the bigger they are, the better they look. I have the 18in Hoss (black gloss wheel on a black truck ) Save the flat black wheels for trucks that are painted anything but black! Flat black wheels just doesnt work on a shiny black truck IMO....My gloss Hoss wheels turned out perfect with my Trail grappler/black sport truck
mine bluse so thats why i might go for the flat black. plus i NEVER seen a taco around houston (YET) with misfits
Old 09-13-2011, 05:15 PM   #18
SAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kelly
SAIRS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkturbo! View Post

Hey we are going to have to see better pics. I cant zoon in on the one in your signature.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:34 AM   #19
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAIRS View Post
Hey we are going to have to see better pics. I cant zoon in on the one in your signature.
Haha yea the sig pic isn't the best. After work I can dig up my 4 month old thread I have with more pics.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:56 AM   #20
stabngrab is on a distinguished road
stabngrab's Tacoma Gallery
Out of the 2, the Misfits. But I prefer Monsters.