600$ and no idea what to buy

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
PhiAlphaRyan is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
PhiAlphaRyan's Tacoma Gallery

I need nice 17 inch black aftermarket wheels for 600$ any got suggestions or there favoerites.. its for a super white 2006 access cab
Old 08-25-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
my suggestion is save your money.
Old 08-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #3
Because Tacos are too mainstream...and Im poor.
TheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMrGExperience is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
TheMrGExperience's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
x2 just wait til you see some you like
Old 08-25-2011, 03:55 PM   #4
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
the only 17"s id buy are Walker Evans Beadlocks but $600 wouldnt even buy you 2
Old 08-25-2011, 03:55 PM   #5
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post

X2..go to Deja Vu and spend $100, save the rest.
Old 08-25-2011, 04:07 PM   #6
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
IF you dont know what you need You dont need it
Old 08-25-2011, 06:59 PM   #7
PhiAlphaRyan is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
PhiAlphaRyan's Tacoma Gallery
umm ok i didnt ask for that response from u guys. im simply asking for some opinion on black wheels.
Old 08-25-2011, 07:04 PM   #8
seksilumpia is a glorious beacon of lightseksilumpia is a glorious beacon of lightseksilumpia is a glorious beacon of lightseksilumpia is a glorious beacon of lightseksilumpia is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Brandon
seksilumpia's Tacoma Gallery
plasti dip them..total price $19.00 ..i took this route because im cheap but i really like the way matte black looks on the truck.Then just spend your 600 on rims you want later,youll have more money to spend on something youll really want.Heres my rims

Old 08-25-2011, 07:04 PM   #9
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
600 junior bacon cheeseburgers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiAlphaRyan View Post
umm ok i didnt ask for that response from u guys. im simply asking for some opinion on black wheels.
I think black wheels on white tacos look pretty good.
Moto Metal 951's are pretty popular.

I like my helo HE791's in gloss black too. Theres tons of options out there, find one you like!
Old 08-25-2011, 07:07 PM   #10
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-offroads.html

Nice looking rims and chances are not everyone in your town has a set. Great seller BTW.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:43 PM   #11
J0hnMata is on a distinguished road

Name: John
J0hnMata's Tacoma Gallery
im gettin the pro comp 7089's!
Old 08-26-2011, 12:01 AM   #12
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Check out some XD's, they make lots of black wheels.
Old 08-26-2011, 02:21 AM   #13
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll sell you a rollpan for a 99' Tacoma and some crack for $600.
Old 08-26-2011, 02:24 AM   #14
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
X2..go to Deja Vu and spend $100, save the rest.
haha, someone is in the Sacramento area
Old 08-26-2011, 02:36 AM   #15
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Haahaa. I prefer centerfolds!!
Old 08-26-2011, 11:31 AM   #16
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Haha I used to promote for Deja Vu
Old 08-26-2011, 11:34 AM   #17
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Buy $600 worth of cigarettes and booze and sell it to minors for double the price of retail and make $1200.
Old 08-26-2011, 01:19 PM   #18
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty5Thirty View Post
Haha I used to promote for Deja Vu
Really?!?! Nice!!!!
Old 08-26-2011, 02:17 PM   #20
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
Lol you kidding me? I got tipped in nickels! All them sluts would drop em in my piggy bank