Notices

ProComp tires work?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2011, 08:26 PM   #1
RubberTank is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
RubberTank's Tacoma Gallery
ProComp tires work?

Im a dummy when it comes to wheels and sizing and getting the right ones, ive read all the stickies but im still a little confused, so bare with me. I currently have Cooper ATR 265/70/17 tires with the TRD sport wheels, but I want to get these rims instead (http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/52...CW52-7883S3.75)

will they work?
Old 08-25-2011, 08:29 PM   #2
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
They should but the backspacing is pretty low. Those would stick out pretty far. If you're a second gen (which I'm assuming) probably 1.75"
Old 08-25-2011, 08:41 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
They should but the backspacing is pretty low. Those would stick out pretty far. If you're a second gen (which I'm assuming) probably 1.75"
so should i go for the 4" or 4.5" backspacing, i want them to stick out, but not too far
Old 08-25-2011, 08:42 PM   #4
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4.5" should stick out an inch I believe if you are a second gen. Maybe someone with a second gen will chime in to verify that but I'm 95% sure
Old 08-25-2011, 08:47 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
4.5" should stick out an inch I believe if you are a second gen. Maybe someone with a second gen will chime in to verify that but I'm 95% sure
yeah Im a 2nd gen. I think im gonna go with the 4.5" backspace. thanks for the help
Old 08-25-2011, 08:48 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberTank View Post
yeah Im a 2nd gen. I think im gonna go with the 4.5" backspace. thanks for the help
No problem buddy