Notices

Tire Q

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2007, 04:46 PM   #1
stinger86 is on a distinguished road
stinger86's Tacoma Gallery
Tire Q

Hey,

So did my first mild off roading with my new taco it did great! Well except for the tires. I turned off onto a side road because I noticed my tire pressure indicator come on. When I got out of the truck I could literally hear the tire hissing so off it came (and who ever designed the spare tire system did a good job btw) and the new one on. I was able to see the hole in the tire it was a v-shape totally no larger then a nickel probably. Wasn't too worried about it figured just take it to sears and have it fixed, but when I got it in they told me on the inside the gash was more like 4-5" and couldn't be fixed. Anyone else have this happen to them? I mean I know the stock tires aren't great but in my 4 years of off roading I've never seen that happen.