Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

I need help finding rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2011, 06:52 AM   #1
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
I need help finding rims

So when i input my vehicle into the searches it never has my truck. If i put 94 its pulls up the pickup option, but when i put 95 i can only choose from t100, or taco...i have a pickup...they still made them in the beg of 95 so why is that not an option on 90% of the sites i check So which one has the same rims as mine, so i can put that in instead, or what do i need to look for?
Old 08-26-2011, 06:56 AM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure the 94 pickup has the same rims.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:58 AM   #3
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
pretty sure or sure sure? i dont want to order the wrong ones
Old 08-26-2011, 07:01 AM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicNac22 View Post
pretty sure or sure sure? i dont want to order the wrong ones
Just pretty sure. I don't think Toyota would change the wheels for a half year run. The 95's are probably just left over 94's. I would wait for some other opinions, but I'm 95% sure.