Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

2011 FJ Cruiser Wheel

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2011, 05:07 AM   #1
Shaq-enzy Falls
supataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ichiro
supataco's Tacoma Gallery
2011 FJ Cruiser Wheel

Anyone mount these yet? I searched, but can't really find anyone that has them on their Taco. Are there fitment problems, or ya'll just think they're ugly lol?

Old 08-27-2011, 05:17 AM   #2
davescarp is on a distinguished road
davescarp's Tacoma Gallery
I like it... i've seen a lot worse
Old 08-27-2011, 05:19 AM   #3
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
If i find a set for sale I will buy them!!!
Old 08-27-2011, 05:49 AM   #4
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I saw them on an FJ the other dy and loved them. I think they'll look great on a tacoma
Old 08-27-2011, 06:04 AM   #5
Shaq-enzy Falls
supataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura about

Yeah I think they look pretty sweet too. That's y I'm amazed no one mounted these yet. They been on the FJ for like a year already. I'll see if I can nab a set on CL. New FJ's are bound to look for new wheels eventually lol.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:10 AM   #6
Chriskn1690 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Chriskn1690's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely some nice wheels, I don't know what would possess an FJ guy to get rid of them lol. Good luck finding some.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:16 AM   #7
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Need to know specs.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:57 PM   #8
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Question
When i find some toyota fj wheels for my truck will the tpms computer on my truck link up with the sensors in the new wheels once i reset the button???
Old 08-27-2011, 02:00 PM   #9
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFast View Post
Question
When i find some toyota fj wheels for my truck will the tpms computer on my truck link up with the sensors in the new wheels once i reset the button???
They will not. You will need to bring the truck to the dealer have it reprogramed.
Old 08-27-2011, 02:03 PM   #10

Darn!!! Thanks for the quick reply.
Old 08-27-2011, 02:23 PM   #11
4X4Toy is on a distinguished road
4X4Toy's Tacoma Gallery
2011 FJ Cruiser Wheel

SupaTaco
I bought a set of FJ 17"x7.5" steel wheels with a 4.5" offset for my 2002 standard cab 4x4 and they fit perfectly. I haven't had any trouble at all with rubbing or fitment. The tires are Bridgestone Dueler HT P265/75R/17's which I hope to replace with a more aggressive tread but they're still like new. The truck rides more like a full size pickup and seems more stable than with the stock 16" steel wheel setup. I don't know if the tires and wheels you're thinking about are 17's or l8's but I would think 17" alloys would have similar dimensions as the l7" steelies. Hope that helps and good luck with the deal...4x4Toy
Old 08-27-2011, 02:25 PM   #12
4X4Toy is on a distinguished road
4X4Toy's Tacoma Gallery
2011 FJ Cruiser Wheel

CORRECTION-My truck is a 2009. Sorry I was just buying parks for my 2002 VW...4x4Toy
Old 08-27-2011, 03:41 PM   #13
Shaq-enzy Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X4Toy View Post
SupaTaco
I bought a set of FJ 17"x7.5" steel wheels with a 4.5" offset for my 2002 standard cab 4x4 and they fit perfectly. I haven't had any trouble at all with rubbing or fitment. The tires are Bridgestone Dueler HT P265/75R/17's which I hope to replace with a more aggressive tread but they're still like new. The truck rides more like a full size pickup and seems more stable than with the stock 16" steel wheel setup. I don't know if the tires and wheels you're thinking about are 17's or l8's but I would think 17" alloys would have similar dimensions as the l7" steelies. Hope that helps and good luck with the deal...4x4Toy
Thanks. Hopefully these alloys have similar specs.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:47 AM   #14
Eurosport has a spectacular aura aboutEurosport has a spectacular aura about
Eurosport's Tacoma Gallery
yes they will fit since the specs of the wheels are 17x7.5 with 15mm offset.
that's same offset as all other FJ wheels, which are also 7.5 wide wheels.
for example trd offroad wheel spec is 16x7 32mm offset
the fj wheels will be 11mm more inner clearance, 23mm extend outside for better stance...
http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp

btw there was one pic i saw on here with them on, thread was really burried...
Old 09-04-2011, 07:06 PM   #15
pyritemicataco is on a distinguished road
pyritemicataco's Tacoma Gallery
anybody found a pic of these wheels on a taco yet? i searched to no luck
Old 09-04-2011, 08:41 PM   #16
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
I saw them on an FJ the other dy and loved them. I think they'll look great on a tacoma
x2,there sharp
Old 09-04-2011, 10:46 PM   #17
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Those wheels originate with the 5th Gen 4Runners Trail Edition. Nice wheels regardless.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:53 PM   #18
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I know old thread, found a member
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...4r-wheels.html
Old 02-22-2012, 07:27 PM   #19
mrmumbels will become famous soon enoughmrmumbels will become famous soon enough
Marines: Sgt CSSG-1
mrmumbels's Tacoma Gallery
my 09 taco came with them. They're were bald at 30k