LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

The 15" rim owners thread

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-30-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
The 15" rim owners thread

I'm looking to take my rim size down an inch but just can't find "that" set of rims. I'm not one for rims that really stand out, but more for a rim that blends with the truck well. So if you have 15"s post em up
Old 08-30-2011, 12:17 PM   #2
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
here's what i'm running: 15x8 eagle alloy series 100s with black lug nuts and no center caps. they stick out about 1" past the fenders since the backspacing is only like 3.65". looks pretty aggressive though!

Old 08-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Not mine, but they're 15's
Old 08-30-2011, 12:28 PM   #4
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
ha! well played. love those trucks!
Old 08-30-2011, 04:00 PM   #5
NoLimits is on a distinguished road

Marines: 1st/3rd Marine Logistics Group
Name: Barry
NoLimits's Tacoma Gallery
Just put these on the other day. I love em.

I originality wanted to do lift and 31s but this was cheaper. 235/70/15 Pro Comp Rock Crawlers 15x8"

Old 08-30-2011, 04:03 PM   #6
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Not mine, but they're 15's
What kind of truck is this?
Old 08-30-2011, 04:05 PM   #7
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk3 View Post
What kind of truck is this?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...og&sa=N&tab=wi
Old 08-30-2011, 04:18 PM   #9
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks
Old 08-30-2011, 04:19 PM   #10
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
15" wheels with 31" tires checking in!
Old 08-30-2011, 04:21 PM   #11
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
15 with 32 11.50.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:11 PM   #12
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
15" wheels with 31" tires checking in!
Have any pictures?
Old 08-31-2011, 05:28 AM   #13
LoneWanderer will become famous soon enough

Name: Randy
LoneWanderer's Tacoma Gallery
15x8 procomp 8069. 31x10.5
Old 08-31-2011, 09:40 AM   #14
04NCTACO is on a distinguished road
Name: Shawn
04NCTACO's Tacoma Gallery
33's

Old 08-31-2011, 11:53 AM   #15
DaveCanuck is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
DaveCanuck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWanderer View Post
15x8 procomp 8069. 31x10.5
Any chance you could show a frontal pic of that setup? I'm interested in those same rims, but they don't come in 15x7. I'd be running 235's on them.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #16
dylankrolczyk is on a distinguished road
Name: dylan
dylankrolczyk's Tacoma Gallery
did you put a leveling kit on your truck?