LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Let's play "Will this fit?"

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 01:19 PM   #1
Skimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud of

Name: Dave
Skimoab's Tacoma Gallery
Let's play "Will this fit?"

I have an '06 Sport DC LB and will be adding a Low Range Offroad leveling kit for 3" up front and 1" in the rear.

I want to put on a set of BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's in 285/70R/17. I know this will fit with the stock wheels, my question is what I need to look for in an aftermarket 17" wheel as far as width and offset. Or even if any of the following wheels would work:

Ultra Baron
Mamba M1
XD Series Spy

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-02-2011, 01:32 PM   #2
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not gonna read the whole thread as I probably have nothing valuable to add to this.. but your title

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!!!111!!1!!!!1
Old 09-02-2011, 02:46 PM   #3
ssmskot is on a distinguished road

ssmskot's Tacoma Gallery
^
Old 09-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #4
Skimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud ofSkimoab has much to be proud of

Name: Dave
Skimoab's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect. Set myself up for that one.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:18 PM   #5
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
I'm not gonna read the whole thread as I probably have nothing valuable to add to this.. but your title

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!!!111!!1!!!!1
priceless