Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Winter Approaching Fast

* Tire Finding Tools Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Night's Tacoma Gallery
Winter Approaching Fast

I need some help on what tire I should buy. I am going to buy some 16" steelies and I have no idea what tire for the snow and ice.

Also does the bigger tire sizes have a big difference on the speedometer and what I will have to do to get it calibrated? has anyone tried these? http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....nture+SAT+KL61

Products Discussed in this Thread