Notices

tallest tires for my stock 04

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-29-2008, 05:33 PM   #1
polkbassin is an unknown quantity at this point

Name: Tyler
polkbassin's Tacoma Gallery
tallest tires for my stock 04

I have the stock 16" rims on my 04 Tacoma and I recently got it leveled so i think its bout time to upgrade tires. Just wondering what the tallest tire i could put on the stock rim would be and what your recommendations are. Thanks
Old 10-29-2008, 05:37 PM   #2
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
I had 32's on my 99 taco w/ a 3 inch lift and they rubbed.... it was the width tho!
Old 10-29-2008, 05:42 PM   #3
polkbassin is an unknown quantity at this point

Name: Tyler
polkbassin's Tacoma Gallery
alright maybe i should just wait till i run the tread off my tires then upgrade to a more aggressive tread pattern instead of getting taller tires
Old 10-29-2008, 05:47 PM   #4
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
you could probly get away with a 31 i don't know fore shore though!
Old 10-29-2008, 05:48 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i ran a 265/75/16 on my truck with just a spacer on the front for a couple years with no issues