Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Where --> pics of Bushwacker Flairs on 3in lift???

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2011, 12:39 PM   #1
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
Where --> pics of Bushwacker Flairs on 3in lift???

Im really interested in the bushwacker flairs but picturing it in my mind, im not 100% sure if they'll look good on a 2.5-3in lift. I searched the flairs in the "builds" section and got 1 result and it was a 6in lift.

Anyone know where i can see pics of this combo? And most preferably on a black Taco?

Thanks!
sean
Old 09-07-2011, 12:42 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Here they are on a stock truck:

Old 09-07-2011, 12:57 PM   #4
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Thanks for the pics guys!!!! Keep them coming if they're out there!

Well, so far, I suppose they look "normal" on a 3in lift.....what do yall think? I just didnt want to find out the hard way that they are too bulky on a "short" (2.5-3in lift) truck. I love them on the 6in trucks.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:00 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Hell I think they look good on a stock truck but I would paint them.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:01 PM   #6
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Keep in mind, they don't increase your tire coverage all that much vs. the stock flares. I only got an extra 3/4" of an inch of coverage.

The flares show up pretty well in this pic:
Old 09-07-2011, 01:03 PM   #7
cohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shedcohrmundt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cullen
cohrmundt's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cohrmundt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkturbo! View Post
Thanks for the pics guys!!!! Keep them coming if they're out there!

Well, so far, I suppose they look "normal" on a 3in lift.....what do yall think? I just didnt want to find out the hard way that they are too bulky on a "short" (2.5-3in lift) truck. I love them on the 6in trucks.
yes they will still look good and wont be bulky at all...
Old 09-07-2011, 01:11 PM   #8
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Here's another one, (photo credit: t4r4life)

Old 09-07-2011, 01:17 PM   #9

Kick ass Thanks for the pics yall!!! I guess I could have asked a long time ago, haha.

Yea, Im wondering if to paint them or leave alone - black truck. Paint = rock chips from hell in the wheel well areas vs wont hardly notice rock damage without any paint work.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #10
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Not too sure how much lift this guy has but here's another...

Old 09-07-2011, 01:32 PM   #11
Bullwinkle J. Moose

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
I would not bother to paint them on a black truck that's going off-roading.

I'd give a different answer for a brightly colored street-queen, though.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:46 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
I would not bother to paint them on a black truck that's going off-roading.

I'd give a different answer for a brightly colored street-queen, though.

Yea im totally on the fence for now! I used to paint cars and so im of the "clean/queen" look, but i do go offroad some which is why i need the flares just to deflect a few extra rocks from hitting my doors But with paint on the flares, i know it'll drive me nuts to have the paint in the wells destroyed. My truck is about 80-85% street driven - in the rock/pebbles desert.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:47 PM   #13

Then again, i thought i could paint them, and then use a few coats of some good rock-gaurd paint in the wheel well portion of the flares instead of just straight base/clearcoat.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:03 AM   #14
3boyztaco is on a distinguished road

3boyztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Steve what size tires and rims are you running?? What's the bs on the rims??