Notices

Hercules Trail Digger Mt

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
Triangleacre1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
Triangleacre1's Tacoma Gallery
Hercules Trail Digger Mt

I know I asked for input on a few tires, but I am trying to decide what tough tires I can get without paying a small fortune. So what do yas think of the Hercules Trail Digger Mt?

Right now I am going between these and the Kelly Safari TSR BSL
Old 09-08-2011, 12:02 PM   #2
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
i ran trail diggers..there LOUD and alil wandery on the road real tuff and stiff....not a great ride but a decent work truck tire...i wouldnt dd them...
why are you set on a mud terrain? looks or performance? take a look at the kumho kl71's there awsome i ran them on my duramax diesel and were smooth,cheap,quiet,didnt wander,and i got 40k out them and i beat them up with 908 ft lbs of tq....
Old 09-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #3
Ok thanks I am basically looking for an aggresive tire, something with the looks on the sidewall as well.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:14 PM   #4
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't care about it being loud on the highway, then any mud tire looks more agressive... I had Cooper Discoverer STTs on my '05... Lasted a long tyime, but so loud I would never get them again, plus most of my four wheeling in in sand, and mud tires are terrible in sand.

Pep Boys has cheap mud-terrain tires that people have liked.

An all terrain tire (that worked real well in mud for me) that has some sidewall looks is the Hankook Dynapro ATm... and they also make the best mud tire.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:02 PM   #5
Thanks alot
Old 11-06-2012, 11:07 AM   #6
WVToyota3214 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
WVToyota3214's Tacoma Gallery
I have put about 25k miles on my diggers and let me tell yeah thay are like havin 4 little tanks on your truck Iv takin the things everywhere they are the shit they clean awesome even in clay mud they are a little loud on the road but wear very good on the road really tuff tire 3 ply side wall is nice. Look really good good on road,very good in mud had them in a little sand and rock so can't really rate them for that but all around a great tire not to bad on the wallet either compared to the other mud tires. Love em bit to get a new set of 285/75r16.