Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Xterra wheel question...

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2011, 01:48 PM   #1
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Xterra wheel question...

Lookin at some KMC Rockstars on the Craigs, guy is selling them off his Xterra, I know the bolt pattern matches, but if I'm not mistaken the bore is off... Can anyone verify this before I spend some gas money to check these things out?
Old 09-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Lookin at some KMC Rockstars on the Craigs, guy is selling them off his Xterra, I know the bolt pattern matches, but if I'm not mistaken the bore is off... Can anyone verify this before I spend some gas money to check these things out?
I doubt the rockstars he has are hubcentric, so the bore is likely large enough to accommodate the Tacoma as well. Ask him if you can test fit them.