Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

New Wheels, Coilovers & UCAs

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2008, 03:34 PM   #1
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
New Wheels, Coilovers & UCAs

I had new wheels (KMC XD 795 Hoss), the Toytec coilovers for the Bilstein 5100s & the Light Racing UCAs put on today. I still have the stock tires on it (need more money ).

The ride is definitely smoother. The front is about 1" higher than it was with the Bilsteins at 2.5" (8 1/2" from the top of the tire to the fender well). That puts it about 1" higher than the rear (7 1/2" from the top of the wheel to the fender). I thought I'd let it settle in a bit before I adjust it. I also have the diff drop kit and the swaybar relocation brackets on.

I'm thinking about doing some blackout stuff (emblems & possibly the bumper).
Old 11-01-2008, 03:37 PM   #3
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck man.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:37 PM   #4
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
that looks sweet rob. great job.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:52 PM   #6
Taco4evr is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
Taco4evr's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks great man.
those are the wheels that i have been lookin at for my truck, i just dont have any money right now to get them...
Old 11-03-2008, 03:54 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up hell yeah!!!!!

looks awesome man!!! and i think blacked out bumper and emblems will be badass!!!