Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

super swampers???

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2008, 06:41 PM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
super swampers???

does anybody rock super swampers anymore??are they old skool like spoke wheels?? any pics of them on the 2nd gen tacomas??
Old 11-01-2008, 06:50 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
I live less than 30 mins from the place where they were created, there are tons of people here that have them, but haven't noticed any on tacomas. There not that good on the road, they wear too fast, and become unbalanced.
yeah they have a short life but i had them on my 88 yota,79 cj and my 00 ram. always liked them. just havent seen them i awhile
Old 11-01-2008, 07:00 PM   #4
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
I was lookin at a pair, But mine is DD and needed something that would last, Might buy a set for offroad only.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:04 PM   #6
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
have a set of 31's on my '85 Ford. Only cut wood and hunt out of it. About 1000 miles a year so they have lasted 6 years with plenty left.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:30 PM   #7
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
They do have an AT style tire now: http://www.intercotire.com/tire_phot...8f32zfc_sm.jpg
i like the looks of their new SS M16 tires they came out with for something aggressive thats supposed to handle pavement.
http://www.intercotire.com/tire_phot...enldsj4_sm.jpg http://www.intercotire.com/tire_phot...sbrzqck_sm.jpg
a friend of mine has some 37" SSR's on his SAS's '95 yota but thats the only person i know of with swampers.
Old 11-02-2008, 04:41 AM   #8
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
They do have an AT style tire now: http://www.intercotire.com/tire_phot...8f32zfc_sm.jpg
i like the looks of their new SS M16 tires they came out with for something aggressive thats supposed to handle pavement.
http://www.intercotire.com/tire_phot...enldsj4_sm.jpg http://www.intercotire.com/tire_phot...sbrzqck_sm.jpg
a friend of mine has some 37" SSR's on his SAS's '95 yota but thats the only person i know of with swampers.
none of those tires are aggresive enough. i want the absurb big ass knoby. am i going to have to be first 2nd gen taco with them?
Old 11-02-2008, 05:18 AM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
when you say swamper are you talking about boggers or iroks or tsls or just any interco branded tire in general?

heres one on some super wide boggers

Old 11-02-2008, 05:27 AM   #10
Machine gun shits

iroks,tsl sx,tsl radials,ssr.boggers would be way overkill for a daily driver.that truck is a hawaii truck no doubt.they are into that silly tire wider than it is higher thingy
Old 11-02-2008, 05:33 AM   #11
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a few I found...
Old 11-02-2008, 05:36 AM   #12
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPPERT View Post
Here are a few I found...
the first pic i saw for sale somewhere, the 2nd is cool cuz you really never see the stepside lifted.
Old 11-02-2008, 05:37 AM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
iroks,tsl sx,tsl radials,ssr.boggers would be way overkill for a daily driver.that truck is a hawaii truck no doubt.they are into that silly tire wider than it is higher thingy
yeah its def a hawaii truck but it meets what the OP asked...swamper tires on a 2nd gen tacoma
Old 11-02-2008, 09:57 AM   #14
Tacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the rough

Tacoma02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I had a pair of TSL SSRs on my Tacoma its a first gen. There how should we say a little loud on the highway. But there really good in the snow and mud I absolutely loved them in the snow. But if your not going to be going offroad much then I dont know if I would go with these tires.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:13 AM   #15
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma02TRD View Post
I had a pair of TSL SSRs on my Tacoma its a first gen. Theyre how should we say a little loud on the highway. But there really good in the snow and mud I absolutely loved them in the snow. But if your not going to be going offroad much then I dont know if I would go with these tires.
hey Tyler, got any pics of em on there?
Old 11-02-2008, 07:50 PM   #16
Tacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the rough

Tacoma02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric I only have one semi good picture of them so this is going to have to do.

Old 11-02-2008, 08:05 PM   #17
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Old 11-02-2008, 08:07 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Old 11-02-2008, 08:28 PM   #19
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Old 11-03-2008, 12:21 PM   #20
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

that is the baddest 2nd gen taco i've seen so far.that flex in the 2nd pic is crazy.