Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

how not to make ur truck look after a lift....

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2008, 08:45 PM   #1
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
how not to make ur truck look after a lift....

just an all around bad idea...not to mention ugly as all get out!!!

Old 11-01-2008, 09:32 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
wouldnt look too bad with some 37 or 38 inch iroks on it tho!!
Old 11-01-2008, 09:36 PM   #4
Just playin' on the runways
MT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of light

Army: SPC(CA), Installation Support Command JFTB Los Alamitos, California State Military Reserve
Name: Clint
MT_mudflaps's Tacoma Gallery
cute
Old 11-01-2008, 09:37 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

those wheels would definitely have to go............those are nasty!!!! hell...do they even match??(front looks different from the rear)
Old 11-01-2008, 09:42 PM   #6
MT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of light

Army: SPC(CA), Installation Support Command JFTB Los Alamitos, California State Military Reserve
I'm surprised their not "spinners" -- that would be sweeeet dawg!
Old 11-01-2008, 09:47 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT_mudflaps View Post
I'm surprised their not "spinners" -- that would be sweeeet dawg!
a guy that did our contract asphalt work on our parking lot where i work had an 06 f150, lifted, with a set off 22 inch spinners. oh my god that shit was fugly!!
Old 11-01-2008, 09:58 PM   #8

Quote:
a guy that did our contract asphalt work on our parking lot where i work had an 06 f150, lifted, with a set off 22 inch spinners. oh my god that shit was fugly!!
Looking at them stupid things gives me a headache.
What a dumb idea in the first place .... "Hey, yo I want my vehicle to look like it's still moving even when it's at the stop light."
Give me a break!
Old 11-01-2008, 09:59 PM   #10

Now it's even fuglier!!!!!
Old 11-01-2008, 10:04 PM   #11
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Those are different wheels. The ones up front are stock F150 wheels and the rear are Moto Metals.

That truck would look bad ass if he switched to steelies and put on some 35"s
Old 11-01-2008, 11:09 PM   #13
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
HAHA thats great but what do you expect from someone who would buy a ford
Old 11-01-2008, 11:13 PM   #14

^--- so true!!!
Old 11-03-2008, 06:01 PM   #15
Meat Member
UglyKid2 will become famous soon enough

UglyKid2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to UglyKid2
Must be working on it piecemeal, you know, "budget minded". Probably buying his stuff off of craigslist If he really wants it to look like that, then well, he must be......
Old 11-03-2008, 10:21 PM   #16
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Geez....Give the guy a break....

He might actually have wheels & tires on order and needed to drive his truck around while he's waiting for stuff to arrive. Let's hope he's got bigger tires on order...

I had a 4.5" lift on my first jeep with the factory 27" tires on it and I drove it around town like that. Funny as hell...and people were pointing and laughing. They had no idea that I was swapping axles the next day.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:23 PM   #17
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
fail
Old 11-04-2008, 09:53 AM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Geez....Give the guy a break....

He might actually have wheels & tires on order and needed to drive his truck around while he's waiting for stuff to arrive. Let's hope he's got bigger tires on order...

I had a 4.5" lift on my first jeep with the factory 27" tires on it and I drove it around town like that. Funny as hell...and people were pointing and laughing. They had no idea that I was swapping axles the next day.
this guy has been driving around like that for months from what i've heard. that day was the first time i've seen it and i always keep a camera in the truck for purposes like that...lol
Old 11-04-2008, 01:24 PM   #19
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
I lightened it up a bit so it was easier to see:
Attached Thumbnails
how not to make ur truck look after a lift....-ghettotruck.jpg  
Old 11-08-2008, 04:58 AM   #20
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
maybe hes waiting for his bigger wheels to come in or maybe he got a flat and cant run 3 big wheels and 1 small one?