Notices

moto metal 951?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-08-2011, 05:29 PM   #1
jpoole03taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jared
jpoole03taco's Tacoma Gallery
moto metal 951?

im debating on whether i wanna get the moto metal 951's for my taco. Has anyone whos had these had aproblem with them? or any opinions in general would be nice.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:31 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I've never heard any complaints about em. I ran the moto 950s that are similar (just chrome) and they were great
Old 10-08-2011, 05:33 PM   #3
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
The only problem you're gonna have is excessive compliments!
Old 10-08-2011, 05:37 PM   #4

thats what i like to hear! haha thank you
Old 10-08-2011, 05:38 PM   #5
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post
The only problem you're gonna have is excessive compliments!
Lol exactly....my only problem is that they're too shinny even in black...later on I'ma get them painted matte black
Old 10-08-2011, 05:46 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Lol exactly....my only problem is that they're too shinny even in black...later on I'ma get them painted matte black
i got ya. i bet that'll look sick!
Old 10-08-2011, 05:56 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
I have 'em and I really liked them when I first got them, but now I'm seeing allot of trucks around town with them and I have grown a bit tired of them. They are great wheels and you will get allot of compliments from them though!
yeah true.. i have seen a lot of other trucks with them too. but i still like them! haha
Old 10-08-2011, 08:53 PM   #9
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
I see alot of guys driving Tacomas, but i still like them.