Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Bridgestone Revo or General Grabber

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-08-2008, 08:03 PM   #1
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
Bridgestone Revo or General Grabber

which one u guys like better? general is pretty darn cheap
Old 11-08-2008, 08:07 PM   #2
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Bridgestoone AT Revos Look sweet, and handle great. I put those on the day I bought my truck, and would have still ran those if I did not fall for the more aggresive offroad look...
Old 11-08-2008, 08:09 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
gotta say...i loved the revos i had, and although expensive....worth the money. but i have heard good about the grabbers too....so i guess its a toss up. get the ones that you'll get the most mileage out of.............and im not too sure that the revos are known as a good mileage tire..........and likewise, unsure about the grabbers too.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:22 PM   #4
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

the revos are like $180 a pop! that's without stum, balancing...

ummmm
Old 11-08-2008, 08:25 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I have the revos awesome tire i might try the grabber at2 next, awesome tread getting more reputation now
Old 11-08-2008, 08:32 PM   #6

I would not buying the revo but if the grabber are as good as the revo... I mind as well get that. the revo comes with 50k warranty, and general grabber 60K Warranty.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:35 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Try them there are a few members with those here i would try them they are a bfg a/t look a like.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:41 PM   #8
burncycle2000 is on a distinguished road
Army:
burncycle2000's Tacoma Gallery
I own the Revos and they are a great tire. I bought them because the Dunlops that came on the truck were so bad in the rain. These tires handle the water great and if you look on www.tirerack.com they have one of the best reviews on the site. I got a good price on mine by asking the local tire place to match the best web price and they did.