1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

tpms light is on.. idk why

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by dayNnite4, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Oct 27, 2011 at 9:21 PM
    dayNnite4

dayNnite4 [OP] We can't stop here, this is bat country.

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Southern NH
    Vehicle:
    '11 4x4 5-speed AC
    yeah 08 seems right. kinda glad my spare doesnt have a sensor assuming i dont need it very often lol (knock on wood!!!!)

but glad to see ur back man!

2. Oct 27, 2011 at 9:31 PM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    Those tires should be at 30psi all the way around, according to the owners manual.

3. Oct 29, 2011 at 1:01 PM
    TJ Asher

TJ Asher Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    TJ
    Minneapolis
    Vehicle:
    '10 Virgin
    Page 451 of the manual:

"As the temporary spare tire is not equipped with the tire pressure warning valve and transmitter..."

And yes, I did actually pull my full-size spare off just to double-check.

4. Oct 29, 2011 at 1:16 PM
    08pretaco

08pretaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    You guys saying "depending on tire size" realize that pressure does not have anything to do with size, volume does because a larger tire will reqiire more volume to create X amount of pressure.

Products Discussed in

To Top