Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

black,polished, or chrome wheels?

View Poll Results: balck,polished or chrome?
flat / matte balck 137 70.98%
polished 30 15.54%
chrome 14 7.25%
knight chrome 12 6.22%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-10-2008, 09:43 AM   #1
dabighi has a little shameless behaviour in the past
dabighi's Tacoma Gallery
black,polished, or chrome wheels?

ok so in going along with cbcs' poll on tires you like to see on white taco's.. what type of wheels do you like to see them on?
Old 11-10-2008, 09:45 AM   #2
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Black wheels and what tires are you useing
Old 11-10-2008, 09:45 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i think black wheels look awesome on most any color.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:12 AM   #4
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Black for sure.

Old 11-10-2008, 10:16 AM   #6
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
I think i am going to get these in the spring!!
Attached Thumbnails
black,polished, or chrome wheels?-1972-m.jpg  
Old 11-10-2008, 11:50 AM   #7
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i've been thinking of getting some black wheels for my truck and adding some other stuff to it thats black- Sliders, maybe paint my bumper black, etc.
here are some of the wheels that i'd be considering:
American racing Thug in Teflon: http://asp.americanracing.com/dealer...mega/m3991.jpg
American Racing Chamber in Teflon: http://asp.americanracing.com/dealer...mega/m3985.jpg
KMC XD Revolver: http://www.kmcwheels.com/kmc_images/...verBlk_big.jpg
KMC XD Spy: http://www.kmcwheels.com/kmc_images/...spyBlk_big.jpg
Old 11-10-2008, 11:51 AM   #8
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
i've been thinking of getting some black wheels for my truck and adding some other stuff to it thats black- Sliders, maybe paint my bumper black, etc.
here are some of the wheels that i'd be considering:
American racing Thug in Teflon: http://asp.americanracing.com/dealer...mega/m3991.jpg
American Racing Chamber in Teflon: http://asp.americanracing.com/dealer...mega/m3985.jpg
KMC XD Revolver: http://www.kmcwheels.com/kmc_images/...verBlk_big.jpg
KMC XD Spy: http://www.kmcwheels.com/kmc_images/...spyBlk_big.jpg
What would you do with your old wheels!?
Old 11-10-2008, 11:59 AM   #9
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
What would you do with your old wheels!?
well, sell em to someone i guess. put the money toward the new ones. it might be as easy as selling them to my parents because my moms 03 Chevy Silverado Z71 has some factory GM 17's with procomp ATs on it, they'd just swap those tires onto them and it'd look pretty good on there.
Unless someone on here would wanna buy em The edge on 2 of them have a 2-3" rock rash, Pretty hard to spot though.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:17 PM   #10

i really like those wheels on you truck!!! if you ever go to sell them you will have to give me a price!!
Old 11-10-2008, 12:48 PM   #11
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Black
Old 11-10-2008, 12:48 PM   #12
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Black Steelies for sure!!
Old 11-10-2008, 01:32 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
i really like those wheels on you truck!!! if you ever go to sell them you will have to give me a price!!
deal
Old 11-10-2008, 01:33 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
deal
sweet!!!
Old 11-11-2008, 07:36 AM   #16
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I like Polished!
Old 11-11-2008, 08:05 AM   #17

^ well i like your truck!!! lol
Old 11-11-2008, 09:03 AM   #18
2009Taco is on a distinguished road
Navy: Information Systems Technician, Second Class
2009Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 2009Taco
i'd say black as well. i have a DC sport and a, thinking of going black as well
Old 11-11-2008, 09:19 PM   #19
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
I like Polished!
Hell yeah man!!

Old 11-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #20
Tacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the rough

Tacoma02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Black rims for sure man