Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Have to rep these guys, Crazy low prices on rims and tires!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-02-2011, 10:13 AM   #1
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
Have to rep these guys, Crazy low prices on rims and tires!

http://hhrims.com/purchase

Have to post about this place. Found some brand new 18" XD Monster rims on ebay for only $700- shipped, talked to the guy and he got me 33" Nitto Trail grapplers to go with them for $1000 shipped, and threw in free lugs nuts. All together 1700 shipped.

My local xd dealer wanted 2000 for the rims with some cheaper tires (Starts with a F...) Anyways these guys have awesome pricing and 99.9% ebay rating into the thousands. I am pumped
Old 11-03-2011, 10:14 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Since they're coming today, here's the obligatory
Old 12-05-2011, 10:34 AM   #4
hookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedhookedontronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
hookedontronics's Tacoma Gallery
Again, I have more good things to say about hhrims.com

I emailed them this morning for another rim and tire, thinking it would be in my best interest to have a spare. I recently ordered a set of 4 for 1700- shipped. When looking at tire prices alone the trail grapplers are about 1200-, and the cheapest i could find the rims is 175 + shipping, so initially they just blew the competition out of the water. So i emailed them this morning, and they send me an invoice for 416- for another tire + rim combo shipped! These guys are absolutely the best. last time i received my order the next day. I cannot say enough about these guys, they are an awesome company to do business with.

If you're in the market for rims or tires check out hhrims.com, you have to email them for pricing but it is well worth it.